Chapter 42: I Know

The music began to play, and people began to move. I could hear my heart in my ears, and I was pretty sure if it wasn't for my mother holding my arm I would collapse onto the floor. I tightened my grip on my moms arm before walking out the door and onto the grass. 

"Everything will be alright." She whispered into my ear. I took a deep breath and headed towards the crowd.

Everyone stood as I got to the edge of the isle. Happy faces watched me as I walked closer to the alter. I felt my cheeks grow red as all the eyes were upon me. I gazed down in front of me and my heart stopped. Charlie looked gorgeous. His eyes never came off me and a huge smile was plastered on his face. I felt my throat tighten, and I knew I was going to cry.

I didn't pay much attention to what the priest was saying. All I knew was that I had to say my vows and 'I do' later on.

"I've loved you since the day I met you." Charlie began. "You're beautiful smile entranced me, and I knew you were the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You're my best friend, my love, my everything. I promise to make sure you're happy and well taken care of for the rest of our lives together. I love you so much."

I was crying the entire time. His words were sincere and I knew he meant them with all his heart.

"Everything between us has seemed to move so fast. We met less than a year ago, but I know this is right. Charlie, I love you so much. You've been there through everything that's happened this past year, and if you can deal with that I know you can deal with anything else I get myself into."

The crowd laughed even though I wasn't trying to be funny. We said our 'I do's' and gave each other a passionate kiss. Everyone cheered and a few wolf whistles hollered out.

Charlie and I looked into each others eyes, and my stomach filled with butterflies. I knew he was the one and just the thought that he was now my husband sent chills up my spine. We walked back down the isle hand in hand with huge smiles on our faces. Once we were away from the crowd we hugged each other and kissed like there was no tomorrow.

Fleur was the first person to run towards us and give me a big hug. I still held Charlie's hand as I greeted and thanked people for coming. There were so many people that it was starting to get hard to keep up with names.

"Welcome to the family!" Said Ron lifting me up as he hugged me.

"Oh put her down Ronald." Said Hermione kissing my cheek. "You look so beautiful."

"Thanks guys." Was all I could muster up.

"You are so gorgeous Sis." I smiled big hearing Jaden's voice from across the way. He ran up to me and scooped me into his arms. I hugged him tightly around his neck and kissed his cheek. 

"Put me down!" I said between giggles.

"Are you happy that you're finally married and nothing went wrong?" He winked at me.

"Relieved is more the word I was thinking." I laughing punching him on the arm lightly. "Where's dad?"

Jaden turned me around, and my dad and Claire were standing beaming at me. I felt my throat tighten up again and I was pretty sure I would cry. I walked over to my dad and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks for coming dad." With that the first tear slid down my face.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world." He hugged me tighter. "Where's your mom?" I was surprised he asked for her.

"She somewhere inside the house helping Molly finish cooking or something." I said gesturing towards the house. "Do you want me to go get her?"

"Um... No, I'll just see her later on." He said looking a little nervous. "You should get back to your guests. We'll be here until the end." He smiled and put an arm around Claire.