Certified Boss - Sasha Banks x Enzo Amore

I am SO GLAD THAT SOMEONE REQUESTED THIS BECAUSE I SHIP THESE TWO SO HARD. The person that requested this one shot is @frediaasia and you should totally check them out and give them a follow!!

And nowwwww......Let's begin!

Sasha's P.O.V.

I had become so angry when the ref decided to hand Charlotte MY title. After he tried handing it tome, I snatched it out of his hands. "That's mine!" I said, scaring him away. I watched as Charlotte, Dana Brooke and Chris Jericho all stood up on the ramp together, laughing at Enzo and I.

"This isn't over!" I yelled at them.

I had this match won, but then Dana Brooke had to come out and help Charlotte. Chris Jericho had to try and distract me one Dana's plans failed. I had slapped Chris right across the face, which made the crowd go wild. But Charlotte got me. Dana's and Chris' plans worked, because I got distracted and the distraction cost Enzo and I this match.

And so I watched as those three laughed and walked up the ramp together.

"Come on, let's get you up, ma." I heard. I looked up and saw Enzo staring down at me with his hand out. I put my hand in his as he and Cass helped me up. Both men held the ropes for me as I stepped out of the ring.

Together, we walked backstage in defeat.

"Thank you guys." I said, turning around to face them. I gave them a small smile, but Enzo could clearly tell that I was upset.

"Don't be sad, Sash. There will be more matches to come." He said while giving me a pat on the back. I looked up at him and sighed.

"I know, but I had that match right in the palm of my hands. And then Dana had to come out. Her and Chris screwed it all up."

"You did really good out there though. And you're still the Boss of the WWE. You still have that championship." Cass said. I smiled up at him.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

Cass smiled back down at me and then decided to head to catering.

So now it was just Enzo and I.

I would be lying if I said I didn't have a little bit of a crush on the Certified G of the WWE.

I actually do have a crush on him. I love his personality. Every time he's in that ring, I just become mesmerized. His mic skills are absolutely amazing and his wrestling skills are even better. He's very entertaining to watch.

I didn't realize it until now that I had been staring at Enzo.

"You alright there, ma?" He asked me, with one of his eyebrows slightly raised. He had a bit of an amused look on his face as he watched me come up with something to say.

"Uh, yeah, I just kinda got lost in my train of thoughts." I said sheepishly, causing Enzo to chuckle. Damn, I thought, that was pretty hot.

"You did great out there. Don't let anyone tell you differently because they're wrong."

I looked up at him to see him already looking at me. He seemed to be in deep focus. He just stared into my eyes, making no sound. I watched as he slowly leaned in, and believe it or not, I started leaning in, too, but I realized that we were in the middle of the hallway with people walking around, so as much as I didn't want to, I had to stop this little thing between us at the moment.

"Enzo . . ." I said quietly. He snapped out of whatever trance he was in, cleared his throat and looked down at his Jordans.

"Sorry, didn't realize what I was doing at first."

"It's okay. Don't be." I smiled up at him. "You did good out there as well." I could see that his cheeks has the slightest bit of a red shade to them.

Is Enzo Amore actually blushing? Because of me?

"Thanks." He responded, looking up. "I wonder what's in store for us on next week's Raw."

"Yeah, I'm hoping that they give us a good storyline or something, you know?"

"Yeah, that would be really great to have a storyline with the Boss, or should I saw 'Bauce' of the WWE." He said, winking at me. I could feel my cheeks heating up and at that point I knew I was blushing, so I looked down, hoping that Enzo didn't see the redness in my cheeks. But it was too late.

"Did the Certified G just make the Bauce blush?" I heard him say. I could tell he was smirking.

"Nope." I lied.

"Don't lie to me. I saw your cheeks turn red." I looked up, and I was right. He was smirking at me, clearly amused.

"Okay, yes, you did. " I said, looking at him with a smile on my face.

He smiled back down at me, and then his smile slowly faded as he looked at me and started leaning in again.

You can't kiss him in the middle of the hallway! Stop him! I tried to snap myself out of this trance he put me in, but I just couldn't. At that moment I didn't care that we were in the middle of the hallway with people walking past us. I wanted him to kiss me. I wanted him.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and chills up my spine as our lips came closer and closer to touching.

And then it finally happened. His lips connected with mine and I couldn't tell you how happy I was in that moment. It felt like a dream. A dream that I never wanted to wake up from. I wanted to stay like that forever.

But I knew we couldn't, and when we pulled away from each other, I longed to feel his lips against mine again. I wanted to pull him back in and kiss him once more, but I couldn't. I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from doing just more than kissing Enzo.

I looked up at him to already see him looking at me. I blinked a few times, looking off to the side.

"You know, Sash, I've been wanting to do that ever since I first met you." He admitted. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit as I looked at him.

"Really?" I asked. He only nodded. I felt his hand caress my cheek, and I closed my eyes while sighing. I brought my hand up to his and smiled just a bit. I opened my eyes to look up at him smiling down at me.

"I like the affect I have on you," He said. "But I should really get going to catering. Cass is probably wondering where I am."

I closed my eyes and nodded, a bit upset that he was leaving. I think he noticed that, too, because he leaned in and kissed me on the forehead and asked, "Would the Boss like to come with me?"

I looked at him. "I couldn't."

"Well, why not?"

"I don't want to bother you and Cass or anything."

"You would never bother us."

I thought about it for a few seconds before nodding my head. "I'll go." I said.

He smiled down at me and put his arm around me. "Well good. The Certified G and Big Cass get to hang out with the Boss for a while." He said as we started walking towards catering.

I looked at my title that was around my shoulder, and then at his arm, and smiled to myself.

_______________________

There it is! Hope you guys enjoyed it! I KNOW I ENJOYED WRITING IT CAUSE SASHA AND ENZO ARE JUST PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!

Remember that if you want me to write you a one shot then I will!

Please leave a like and maybe comment! They make me happy ((: