Shyness - Alexa Bliss

This one shot was requested by @-TheBliss
Go and give them a follow! :)

Jet Akuma's P.O.V.:

I sat backstage with some of my closest friends, the members of the New Day, and together we watched Alexa Bliss V.S. Naomi for the WWE Smackdown Live Women's Championship. Both girls were going at it, just clawing at each other. They punched and kicked each other like crazy, and the match was just great to watch.

But in the end, Naomi ended up winning the match by hitting the "Rear View" on Alexa and pinning her, which resulted in Naomi become the new Smackdown Live Women's Champion.

Of course, both women did an amazing job, but I was really bummed out that Alexa didn't retain the title. She was a great champion and I do have to admit, I have a huge crush on her.

I tried to hide the fact that I was upset about Alexa's loss around the guys, but it really sucked. She worked so hard for the championship. In my opinion, she deserves it more than anyone else in the female locker room.

I watched the television screen as Naomi celebrated her win. When the camera panned over to where Alexa was standing, I could see how upset she was. She looked so defeated and it seemed like the tears could just come out of her eyes any second. I honestly felt bad.

As soon as Alexa came backstage, Xavier Woods called her over.

"Aye, Alexa! Come here for a second!" He yelled out.

She looked over at Xavier, Big E, Kofi, and then me. Her eyes lingered on me for a few seconds longer than they should have, but I didn't mind it. I watched as she walked over to where we were sitting, a frown plastered upon her face.

"Sorry about your loss, girl." Kofi told her.

She shrugged and gave him a sad smile. "It's alright."

She looked down at her shoes and put her hands behind her. Big E came up beside her and patted her shoulder. "Don't be so booty, girl. There's always some other time of getting that title back, right guys? Right Jet?" He looked at me.

Alexa, too, looked up and at me, waiting for me to say something. I really didn't know what to say. I was really shy around her, and I just couldn't form any words in my mouth so all I did was just nod my head.

Alexa looked at me for a few seconds, before looking at Big E. "I'm gonna go to catering. I'll catch up with you guys later."

"Can I come, too?" I heard myself ask. Damnit, Jet. Why? Why did I have to speak without thinking first?

The words just came out without a second thought, and I mentally slapped myself for saying it.

But Alexa only chuckled and said, "Totally."

I smiled at her cuteness and said bye to the New Day before walking away to catering with Alexa.

The walk was silent and awkward at first, but I decided to make small talk with her. "So, um, I'm sorry about your loss." I told her.

"It's alright. Don't be. I can't keep the title forever." She responded, followed by a little laugh afterwards.

We walked in silence once again until I came up with another subject. "So what are you doing tomorrow?"

Sh etwas quiet for a few seconds, and I could tell that she was thinking about whether she was busy or not.

"Nope, except from going to the gym in the morning, but that's it."

"How about we go to the gym together and then go somewhere to eat afterwards?" I asked, unsure of what her answer might be.

She's going to say no. I just know it.

But surprisingly, she didn't. Instead, she said, "Yeah, that would be great!" I instantly felt relieved that she didn't reject my offer, and mentally high-fived myself.

"That's awesome. I can't wait." I told her.

She looked over and smiled at me. "I can't wait either."

I smiled back at the blonde-haired girl beside me as we continued walking to catering together side-by-side.

____________________
Okay, so this isn't great. I was supposed to publish this yesterday but I didn't have enough time to finish it. I have tons of work today, too, so I'm not too happy with how this turned out, but most likely I'll go back and edit it once I get some time to!

But I hope you guys enjoyed anyway and make sure to check out @-TheBliss 's profile!!!

Did any of you watch the Royal Rumble? What did you think about it? Let me know in the comments!!

Thanks for reading!