SummerSlam

Hey, guys. Sorry I haven't updated any new one shots yet, but I'm publishing some tomorrow so stay tuned!

But how are you all liking SummerSlam so far?

I'm actually really not liking it tbh. So far everyone I've wanted to win has actually lost. It's the AJ Styles vs John Cena match right now and I'm hoping AJ wins, but knowing WWE he probably won't.

Sasha might be really injured!!!!

But I find it stupid how she won the title like 4 weeks ago and they made her lose it at SummerSlam. I've heard rumors that 7 Superstars are getting suspended after SummerSlam and Sasha might be one of them, so maybe that's another reason why she lost the title tonight.

I'm hoping she wins it again....I'm really really really hoping she wins it again. So for now I'm just using the #SashaDeservesBetter because I really want to, actually. If you don't like it, then sorry! (If you haven't realized it now, I'm a HUGE Sasha Banks fan.)

Who do YOU want to win in each match at SummerSlam? What are your predictions? Are you guys excited to see the WWE Universal Championship match? What about the match with Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton?

Hope you guys are having a better time watching SS than I am!! ❤️