Certified Boss - Sasha Banks x Enzo Amore (Pt. 2)

"I can't wait to see her in action on Smackdown. I'm proud of her." Cass said, talking about his girlfriend Carmella. She had been drafted to Smackdown, away from the boys, but at least she got drafted.

I watched as Cass had a big smile on his face as he talked about his girlfriend. He was proud of her and he wasn't afraid to show it.

I wished I had someone like that. Someone who would talk about me in front of some of his best friends with a smile on his face. No matter how cheesy he sounded, he kept going. No matter what his friends thought of him, he kept going.

I never had someone like that.

As a matter of fact, I never really cared for a relationship in the WWE. I had always been so busy with my career. I had been so focused on building my character and working on my wrestling skills than to worry about finding someone to be with. I had never worried about any of that until I met Enzo Amore.

Every time I was around him, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Every time he touched me, I felt chills go up my spine. We didn't have too many interactions with each other, but when we did, I just couldn't focus on anything but him.

And that's when I knew I had it bad. I had it bad for Enzo.

The Boss of the WWE had a rather large crush on the Certified G of the WWE.

I couldn't help but watch as Enzo focused on what Cass was saying. He truly listened to what his best friend had to say about his girlfriend whether he wanted to or not, and that was one thing I loved about him.

"What about you, Sasha?"

I shook my head just a bit and looked over at Cass. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked. It was clear to both Enzo and Cass that I hadn't been paying much attention to what they were saying to each other. Instead, I was thinking about Enzo.

"How do you feel about being on Raw?" Cass asked me. Enzo looked at me with a small smirk on his face.

"I, uh, I'm really excited about it. New opportunities and all." I said.

"Don't forget about me." Enzo said, smirking. I looked over at him and tried not to smile, but I couldn't help it. My cheeks heated up and I could tell that they have reddened. I look off to the side to see a blonde haired girl walk over to where we sat in catering with her eyes on Enzo, her hips swaying and cleavage showing. She sat down right next to him, paying no attention to me or Cass as she adjusted her shirt to make her cleavage show just a bit more. I watched as Enzo looked at her with curiosity, but he never looked down at where she wanted him to.

"Hello, Enzo." She said seductively.

"Hey, Liv. What are you doing up here in the WWE?" He asked her, his attention only on her face.

"Oh, just wanted to stop by and say hey. You did great earlier. Too bad you didn't win." She said, flashing me a glare. Oh, so now you want to notice me?

I saw Enzo look over to me and then look back at Liv. "Well, that isn't very nice to do to the WWE Women's Champion, yeah?" He asked her in a calm voice. She looked at me, and then at my title, and then back to Enzo.

"What do you mean?" She asked sweetly, obviously acting as if she did nothing wrong.

"I mean, I saw what you did there. You just glared at her." He said, clearly seeing right through her playing-dumb act.

"I did not." She responded.

"Yeah you did, actually." I told her, looking at her right in the eyes.

"Yeah, well since you want to accuse me of glaring at you then let's settle this between us right now." She said, getting up out of her chair. I got up out of mine as well, and almost everyone in the room was now staring at us. Cass stood up out of his chair, prepared to make sure nothing happens as Enzo gets up and stands in front of me. "Alright, no fighting. Not tonight, anyways." He looked between Liv and I. "And if you two did fight, I think we all know who would win." He said, looking at me and sending a wink my way.

He looked over at Liv. "Liv, stop being a hater and get out of here." I almost laughed, but refrained myself from doing so.

She rolled her eyes at him and sent me one more glare before stomping off.

We sat back down at the table and everyone and everything went back to normal.

I felt a hand on my thigh and looked over at Enzo to see him already watching me.

"You know, you're hot when you're angry." He said, squeezing my thigh. I could feel my cheeks heat up for what felt like the hundredth time this night. If it wasn't for Cass sitting right across from us, I would have kissed him right there.

__________________________

And that's it! That was part 2 of Certified Boss!

Leave a comment if you want a part 3?

Also if you want to request a one shot, comment or DM me and let me know!

Please leave a like and/or a comment. They are very appreciated!