Payback

Now I'm not going to ask for vote and all that cause I understand that you guys are just too lazy. Enjoy the story ):
------------------------------------------------

As my entrance, Faint by Linkin Park, boomed through the arean,the pyro went off and I high fived a few peopleI was in a ladder match for the divas championship, wow I was finally gonna become champion I thought to myself with confidence, Aj's entrance had started and she was accompanied by Big E and I just looked up at the championship and I knew it was going to be around my waist...

(10 mins later)

It had been a back and forth match between Aj and I and it was just awesome, right now me and Aj were throwing punches at eachvother on top of the ladder, I was only a few inches away from the championship, I grabbed her head and smashed it against the ladder and somehow managed to DDT her from ontop of the ladder and we both fell of and landed of the mat with force but she felt most of the impact, this is it, I was incredibly tired and felt slightly weak but this was my moment, I climbed the ladder, looking straight at my goal as I made it too the last step people were screaming and cheering for me, Suddenly lights went out and I literally didn't know what the hell was going on, the lights came on and Dean Ambrose was on top of the ladder with me, he had anevil grin and I slapped him on the face, and Roman and Seth tried to push the ladder down, Dean grabbed a hold of me and whispered in my ear"Payback sweetheart..." and with that he German suplexed meof the ladder, the last blur I saw was Aj lee holding the championship...As I gained consciousness, I realised i was in the medical room surrounded by worried superstar s and divas. Then I realised what just happened andthe rage started to bubble up inside if me. I was fuming, I jumped off the medical bed andpushed every person and obstacle in my way..."WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU SHIELD" I screamed"DEAN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU"I ran with all my rage into the Shields locker room and I busted open, the camera had followed me at this point cause they thought it was good entertainment, but it was real, I was majorly pissed because I genuinely didnt know something like that would happen.I busted open there door and searched everywhere but thery were know where to be found, with that frustration I fully trashed their locker room, glass broken, tape on the floor, clothesripped up, by this time the camera guy got scared and ranaway! I just went into a corner and cried. "I had my finger tips in that championship and now its all gone" I cried, as Layla and Kaitlyn walked into the room and looked at me with pitty."cmon let's get you to the hotel, you need to rest up for Raw tomorrow" Layla said. And with that they picked me up, got me to change and we drove to the hotel.(At the hotel) It was 1 am and I couldn't sleep,every time I closed my eyes I thought about how easily I had lost thst championship, and once again my blood boiled! I couldn'tsleep, still in my pj vest and shorts, I put in a leather coat and went for a walk to calm me down.I was pissed off and not even rhe coolness of the summer breeze could help me calm down, as I went back to the hotel reception I asked what room Dean was staying in, Room 345, only two doors down from mine. Iliterally didnt know what I was gonna do first, punch his face, knee him in the stomach urghhhhI was so mad!I knocked on the door impatiently and after a few mins Dean opened the door shirtless in sweat pants, Rubbing his eyes."what do you want?" Dean askedme annoyed. "well I want my championship opportunity not to be ruined by some stupid ass holes who want me to join their silly little clan" Iyellled"shhhhh just be quiet woman! we told you, untill you become one of us we will make your life a living hell"Dean said with a smirk"oh really, well fuck you and your stupid little group, your justpunishing me because you couldnt handle the fact I dumped you because I got a wwe contract 1 year before you did and that your jealousy is what broke us apart,you treated me like dirt ever since you heard about the contract, I only wanted your support cause that what I thought the man I loved would do fir me,  but that was a long time ago and I will never make a mistake like that again, so Dean, lets see who makes who'slife a living hell, let the games begin"i said proudly with a smirkAnd with that I turned on my heel and started to walk away but he grabbed my arm and turned me back,"I know that still somewhere in your heart you still have a bit of love for me and I am determined to find it" he stated, his face just mere inches from my face."You wish, but Dean you don't always get everything you want" I seductively placed kisses on Dean's chin, teasing him,trailing the kisses  down to his neck making him moan in pleasure."I know you too well Jon (Dean), iown you! But there is still alot you have to learn about me" I exclaimed and with that I kickedhim in the balls,he screemed in agonising pain holding his balls while on the floor, I bent over and said "that's for costing me my championship opportunity,ass hole!"I walked away with a smirk knowing that the next few weeks will be challenging yet interesting.As I walked away Jon yelled" that's just your way of showing love, we'llsee who gets the last laugh honey..."