Roman's pics

Dean pov

"Hello sir, this is the underwear company. We just wanna know if you would like to order some.. Inflatable Underwear?" i said through the phone trying my best to speak in a British accent.Paige snatches Roman's phone from me."They are called Poop-Panties!""Okay i would like to have one please?" says the weird guy from the phone. stupid idiot."Alright, what's your name?""Bendover." says the dude from the phone."Haha! Bend-Over!"Paige and I laughed quietly."What's that i hear?" says the guy."Uhmm.. Its no one! Its just my friend! He's having fun because... He's mastering some titties!" Paige exclaims"Titties?"Paige shoots me a death glare and ends the call."This is all you fault, Dean! You ruined the prank!""What? I just said Bend-Over! You're the one who started laughing!" i said as i grab the phone and snatch it from her.I started looking down Roman's Camera Roll.My mouth almost dropped on the floor. I couldn'tbelieve on what i see.Dick Pics.He really does send dick pics to Alicia."Hey, Paige! Come here!""What?!"I gave her Roman's phone and she started looking down the Camera Roll."Holy Fuck! What the Bon Bon is this?!""I know right, What a dirty old man." I say as i walk to the kitchen to get a can on soda."Its worse than the red spots all over you." Paige laughs, i roll my eyes."Hey, what's the phone number of that Summer chick? You know, the blondie one.""Ew. You like blonde bimbos?""Nah. I was just going to to send this to her. shelooks.. clingy.""What the.. I'm in!" ****

Paige pov

Paige To: Summer Fucking Rae. From: Your Farting Unicorn (Ro.) .We waited for a few minutes and Summer finally replied.To: Your Farting Unicorn. From: Summer FuckingRae.Oh! Cool! A DING-A-LING!Dean and I bust out of laughing.To: Summer Fucking Rae. From: Your Farting Unicorn.You want it? ;)From: Summer Fucking Rae. To: Your Farting Unicorn.Nahhh. Too small for me. I saw many of those. I miss them. But my aim is getting better! Who is this anyway?I rolled my eyes and turned off the phone."You and Roman really are brothers." I say to Dean."How?""You both have tiny dicks.""You never seen it!""Oh, yeah?-""I'm back, niggas!"Roman.***"Seriously?! What makes both of you think that you have the right to send those pics. to someone?!""Its called fooling around, you dipshit." I heard Dean mumble."I'm out of here." Roman says as he leaves." Dude i never seen Roman that angry before." I say to Dean."Nah... He's always like that. He'll probably cool off soon."I went to the kitchen to get Dean and I some food."Thanks crumpet. Its 8 pm. Don't you have a datewith Rollins?"Holy Fuck! I almost forgot! But i can't leave Dean here."Dean. You're sick. I have to stay.""Well, If you have to leave its fine.""No. I'm staying."Dean nodded and we started to watch on Netflix.****

3 hours later

(Still paige pov)

"Weeeww.. Grenade is your favorite song?" I askDean."Yeah. Good night." He says as he finally sleeps on the couch.