Steal her attention.

Dean pov

" Come on, Paige! Get out already! " i say as i knock on her lockeroom's door." No! " she yells, " I look ridiculous! "" Hurry up! my match is in 10 minutes! "" Fine! " She comes out of her lockeroom wearing the short maid's dress i told her to wear and a pair of combat boots. I was drooling inside of me. I mean, she's wearing a dress that is so short. My eyes fall down to her ass.She's so fucking sexy.What the actual fuck?! Snap out of it, Jon!Wait. did i just called myself Jon?I hate my real name. I'd rather be called Trashboat or Dickface than that ridiculous name. " You're such a pervert, Dean! "" What are you talking about? "" Ha. don't play games on me. you were actually looking down my ass.  Ass Stalker. "Motherfucking shit. she saw me." Did not. " i roll my eyes and grab her hand as wewalk backstage." Yeah. you just did. "" You're so stupid, Paige. "" and you're not? "" I'll have to admit that i am. but its not that obvious. "" Well. to me, you always look stupid. I mean, every time you stick your tongue out when you win match it disturbs me a lot. Its like you're licking off Nikki's BIG FAT ASS!
"Ugh! sometimes this girl makes me wanna shoot myself in the head!" Can you please shut the fuck up for at least 2 minutes? " i ask getting really irritated." Why? because you have a tiny dick? " she laughs.Seriously?! why does she has to say that all that time! That is so not true!
" Stop it! " " Stop it! " she repeats what i just said." Awww! Deanie has a tiny di- " i interrupt her by covering her mouth by my hand to shut her up. Its stayed like that for 2 minutes then i finally let go." Ew. your hand tastes like mustard. " she says in disgust." Thats because i ate a hotdog back at catering before this match. "
" You don't have to eat a hotdog  you already have one. but its a shame that its small though. "she laughs. i roll my eyes at her.As my music hits, I walk down the ramp. as usual, i'm acting like my crazy self.Paige's music hits. she walks down the ramp ans started skipping sidewards with a smirk/glare on her face. She's not even caring about what she's wearing." WHOA! What the?! Is Paige wearing a maid's dress?! " Michael Cole says." Yeah! What is she doing here anyway? " JBL asks.As the bell rings, Paige stayed at my ringside. I started throwing punches and kicks at Wyatt. hedid the same too. I hit him with the Dirty Deeds and i covered him.1.. 2.. 3..Ding Ding!My music plays again and Paige goes into the ring with me.After that, we walked back stage. Seth walked up to Paige." Hey, Paige! Nice outfit! " he says, Paige glares at him." I'm just kidding! Give me a hug, you idiot! " Seth grins and Paige hugs him. I can see that Paige is blushing.I was so pissed. I walked away. leaving Paige behind." Hey, Dean! Wait up! " Paige says as she follows me. i just continued on walking." Dean! " she grabs my arm and i yank her and hand off me rudely." What the hell?! Dean?! "" Fuck off, Paige! You know what? just go talk to your CREAM PUFF ROLLINS! " she gave me confused look. i walked off and went back to my lockeroom." Dean, man. I saw your match out there! you should've seen Paige's face! " Roman says as he laughs.i ignored what he said and i started punching thelocker." Whoa, man! calm down! " Roman says as he pulls me away and he leads me to the closest chair." What the hell is wrong with you, man? " " You know excactly. " " Paige? " he asks. i nodded with an attitude. I can still feel anger inside me." I mean, what does she see in Seth anyway? he'sa scumbag! is she stupid or something?! "Paige's friends, Roman and I are the only ones who know that Paige has a ' crush ' on Seth." Maybe you're the one with the problem. Seth is actually nice to her. They get along with each other pretty well. and you? I don't know.. you always tease her and make fun of her. "" Why doesn't she like me? I actually have everything that all the girls need. "" Dean, being attractive is not an excuse for being a shitty person. " i roll my eyes at him." Why do you like Paige anyway? "" Her eyes are to die for, those lips, how she licksit. It turns me on. and how she screams. It would sound better if i was fucking her. "" Whatever, Dean. steal her attention. not her virginity. "" I guess you're right. I'll be out in a bit,NIGGA. "i gave Roman a satisfied look and walked out of our lockeroom.I think Roman is right. maybe i should be nicer toPaige. I mean, she's a really nice girl you know. she only teases me because i tease her all the time. I guess that is just her payback.I walk down the hallway and i saw Paige talking to someone on her phone. Seth." Haha!.. Okay, Thanks... I guess i'll see you on our date at Sunday.. Well,bye.. " she says through her phone. she's grinning ear to ear.I feel like i'm being stabbed in the chest.
___________________________________________

Whoa! Dean almost had his chance! Poor Dean..and lol Roman is a great preacher! crappy ending right?So yea, UPDATED! I was so bored and i felt like updating so i updated!It took me so long to write this Chapter because my mom is annoying as fuck.Stay Tuned for the next chapter to see what would happen next!The next chapter will make you laugh and giggle!For real, bruh.Sorry if there are misspelled words though. Not my fault.I'm asking for a FEW COMMENTS for the next chapter!Read, Vote, Comment, Share, and Keep Loving Ambraige!