#selfies

Paige pov

" Hey. have you seen Dean? " i turned around to see the one and only, Cameron.Yes. Cameron. that slut who forced Dean to havea relationship with her.I never knew a girl could be a dick. but i guess you are what you eat.Okay, back to reality." No. i haven't seen him anywhere. " i lied." Okay. " she says as she walks off.Stupid bitch. I'm actually here because i was waiting for Dolph and Bryan's match to be finished because Dean is he referee and i'm waiting for him duh.Cameron is not just a motherfucking slut. she's also a dumb bitch." Sup. " Dean says." Awesome match. that referee shirt really suitsyou. " i joked.he rolls his eyes on me." What. don't regret what you said, Paige. being a referee really suits him. I'm a better wrestler than you, Dean. " Daniel Bryan says. Dean and i laughed." Hey, Cena! " i yelled and Cena walked up to us." You're not a wrestler. you're just a goat from Cena's farm. " Dean says." Old John Cena had a farm EE-YA -EE-YA YO! " Dean and i sang and we ran as fast as we can becase Bryan and Cena are after us***We finally lost them and we reached the janitor's room. Dean pushed me through the wall.I can feel his breath in my neck. He is leaning in and i was too.But i remembered that he has a girlfriend so pushed him off me.I don't want him. I want Seth.He sat on the other side of the room and i sat on the other side too. It was so awkward.The room was filled with silence for almost 10 minutes until he finally speaks up." Hey. what's Retrica app.? " he asks as he stares on his phone confusedly." Its an app. where you take tons of selfies and it has loads of filters. why? "" Its on my phone. Roman dowloaded it. I guess he uses filters when he sends dick pics to Alicia. "Dean and I laughed in unison." C'mon lets try it. " Dean says.We took some sefies and Dean used the photo when we we're sticking our tounges out as we show out middle fingers as his home screen and lock screen photo.I'm not gonna lie. I'm starting to like this guy. You know. as frenemies. nothing more nothing less.We were about to take one more selfie until someone texts Dean." Ugh. " Dean sighs as he looks at his phone." Who is it? What does it say? " i ask." If i were a watermelon, would you swallow or spit my seed? " he reads the text out loud." Who is it? "" Cameron. "" What a clingy bitch. " i laughed.***An Hour Later" I hate to admit it but, you're not that bad at all. How about my slave being my friend too? "" Sure. "I hate to say this but it really disappoints me that he only thinks of me as a friend. I don't know why." You know, Paige. I'm not gonna lie but you're different from all those other divas. "" I'm not like those girls. and i think that's whereyou made your first mistake. " I said and i left Dean in the janitor's room.

___________________________________________

Sup. Bitches! I'm back! #SorryNotSorry! I guess you know the reason why i wasn't updating XDand WOAH! Dean and Paige are getting closer and closer!Is Paige falling for Dean?! I'm the only one who can answer that, bruh.The answer is..... MAYBE XDSo yea, FEW COMMENTS for the NEXT CHAPPY!Sorry, about the auto correct tho. I never checked it before i post it XD