Smashing Piggy's

Kaitlyn was in the mood in to punch everyone in the face,Especially her mom.

She refused to go to school the next day to show her face, all she could do was think about Seth. 

This custody battle, and him being in jail makes everything worse for him..he may not see his child ever again.

Kaitlyn put on  her black nail polish and blasted Massacre by Ghost Town and cried ALL DAY.

SETH IS FREAKING 22 WHAT 4 YEARS OLDER THAN HER OH WOWWW THAT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE

Kaitlyn was 18 and wondered why she was still living with her mom she could move out and have her own house NO RULES.

She looked up eyes bloodshot when she heard her arrive from work. "Kaitlyn hun" she called as she set her bag on the counter. "Don't..call me" Kaitlyn whispered to herself.

Kaitlyn looked around her room everything she just wanted to destroy something, something she can hurt because obviously punching her teddy bear wasn't doing it. she looked over at her giant piggy back which held the money she was saving up for college.

She grabbed a hammer from under her bed she walked over to the giant pink pig and smashed it letting over 7,000 dollars fall out everywhere she dropped to her knees and thought for a while.

She could bail Seth out if she wanted to that would mean half of her money would gone,maybe even half of her life.

Kaitlyn thought how he's been for her and how she's been for him they were obviously meant for each other and if she had the choice to she would choose him.

Kaitlyn grabbed a hand full of money guessing it had to be enough she rushed down stairs past her mom.

"UM where do you think your going?!" She asked her grounded till college daughter...She wasn't even going to college anymore SO TAKE THAT!

"TO FIND MY BOYFRIEND"she yelled as she slammed the door and left her mom with a discouraged look on her face

=====================================

Sorry for the late update