Chapter 7

LOUIS’ POV.

I sat on the sofa that was so commonly used in our video diaries. Ellie had come back to our place stayed for dinner, and was now somewhere with Zayn and Niall. Great, that’s just great.

I sighed, running my fingers through my smooth hair that had been styled to perfection for our signing today.

Carla had refused to come back and have pizza with us, instead she stayed with her friend Liana and whatever the guy’s name was…

But she walked away from me?

I really don’t understand…

It’s like all the hope that I had has been shattered before my very eyes.

Why? Why would she do that to me?

I really did think we had something the other day on the beach.

“LOUISSSSSSSSSS!” Harry’s loud voice interrupted my thoughts as he walked into the lounge.

 He turned around to face me and pouted.

“What’s the matter with you today then?” he asked.

Before I could reply he spoke again. “Oh, you’re in luurve right? Awe that’s so cute ickle Louis is in love!” He cooed, pinching my cheeks.

“Piss off Harry, she doesn’t even fancy me back.” I mumbled back, drawing my phone out of my pocket and scrolling through the contacts. I finally reached her name.

“So you’re saying she let you kiss her for nothing?” Harry said, sitting down next to me.

I sighed, “I dunno Haz, it’s like she’s avoiding me.”

Harry patted my back, handing me one of the happy face biscuits that were in the jar beside him. “Don’t worry boo bear just tell her how you feel, she might be feeling confused. Maybe you could ask Ellie or something.”

“Thanks Harry, I guess I will.”

Harry hugged me and let go as soon as someone cleared their throat.

“So I guess Larry Stylinson is back then?” Liam asked, laughing.

“It never left!” I responded, acting hurt.

“Of course it didn’t. I just hope the old, fun, non mopey Louis comes back soon too.” Harry smiled.

ELLIE’S POV.

I stepped out of the bathroom, showing my phone back into my pocket, wiping my teary eyes.

Niall was mad with me and Zayn earlier, just because he had his arm around me, is that such a crime? And to top that off Jackson had just called me, notifying me that we had 5 days left in our apartment.

I don’t exactly know what to do now, I’m basically homeless, and so is Carla, how can I tell her?

I wipe my eyes once again with my sleeve, just as Zayn comes upstairs.

“Ellie…” he begins.

I don’t let him say anything, I let him wrap his arms around me, as I cry into his jumper.

“Ellie love, what’s wrong?” he mumbles into my hair, rubbing the small of my back.

I don’t speak, instead I cry into Zayn’s shoulder. Everything is falling apart.

We’re interrupted by someone stomping up the stairs.

“Oh god, NOT AGAIN.” Niall hollers, pointing at us.