Chapter 6

HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER! ENJOY XXX

I SUGGEST YOU ALL LISTEN TO THE EVERMORE SONG ON THE SIDE WHILE READING THE EVERMORE PART.  + Carla and Liana on the side ;D >>>>>>>>

thankyou xoxoxoxo

--------------------------------------------

ZAYN’S POV.

“Gone?  Like, gone gone?” I demanded.

Liam shook his head. “No not gone gone. She’s gone to surgery.”

Thank god she was ALIVE, I don’t know what I would do without her.

She lights up my world like nobody else.

--

ELLIE’S POV.

I woke up, my mouth dry and salty.

The first thing that came to my head, Zayn. Was he okay? Was I okay? Do all the boys hate me for my stupidity? Carla?

My eyes fluttered open, revealing that I was alone in a small white room. I was hooked up to some strange machine.

I sat up and clawed at the tube that was attached to my wrist. Oh Lord.

The door opened and two female doctors, one of them holding a clipboard walked in.

“Oh, good she’s awake.” The Brunette one said, writing something down on her clipboard.

“Er, what happened and why am I here?” I asked the blonde doctor, she looked like she was about 40 or something.

“You’re here because, last night you attempted to commit suicide, you were put into surgery at about midnight, to make sure your lungs were okay, and everything seems stable. And we actually did find something else out too.”

She paused. “We ran some tests and found out your actually Bipolar.”

The Brunette started talking next.

“Bipolar isn’t such a serious case for you but you must take special pills to control the mood swings and changes from now on.” She handed me a box of special pills.

This was too much for me, how could I, ME, be bipolar? I mean I do have mood swings but doesn’t everyone?

“I’ll go and get the one who’s been outside all night.” The Brunette announced.

I closed my eyes, tiredness sweeping over my body.

The sound of the door announced that someone had come into the room.

I opened my eyes to Zayn standing at the foot of my bed, sadness in his eyes.

“Zayn, Are you okay?” I asked quietly.

“Physically, yes. I got the wound on my leg stitched up last night. Mentally, No.” He said honestly, looking in to my eyes.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, I don’t know what came over me.” I whisper back, tears escaping my eyes.

“Don’t worry about it, Liam was the one who saved you, so you should thank him.”

Carla and the rest of the boys walked into the room, Louis’ hand was entwined in Carla’s and mentally ‘awwed’ at the sight.

“OH MY GOD ELLIE, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?” Carla said, running over and pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

Before I could speak she continued, “I’m sorry about before, I honestly didn’t mean it, your my best friend, remember that okay.”