Chapter 4

Two Updates in one day, yeah buddy! Comment, Vote, Fan everyone!

ELLIE’S POV

I ran out of the room, crying.

How could she do that to me! Embarrass me in front of everyone, she is to selfish and only thinks about herself, she always has to be the centre of attention, like the whole world revolves around her.

She knows I’m having trouble with finance, yet she never helps to pay for anything, she thinks she’s some kind of princess.

I need to get out of this damn hospital, away from everything and everyone.

I could hear footsteps and panting from behind me.

I stopped in my tracks and spun around, and to my surprise Niall was standing there.

“Go away, Niall.” I said rudely, Zayn was still running down the corridor.

“Oh, wow, really Ellie, why can’t you take a little joke, she obviously didn’t mean to hurt you or anything but you just took it so seriously!” Niall yelled, right in my face.

“Piss off Niall, you know NOTHING about me!” I started running again, out of the lobby of the hospital and into the car park.

I felt strong arms around my waist, pulling me back.

“I SAID LEAVE NIALL.” I screamed, tears running down my cheeks.

“El, sh, it’s okay.” A soft voice cooed into my ear, Zayn.

“NO, IT’S NOT OKAY, ZAYN!” I snap, my body filling with anger.

Zayn turned me around and stared into my eyes, and leaned in to kiss me.

I shoved him away, catching him off guard.

“ZAYN, JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE IN SOME FAMOUS POSH LITTLE BOYBAND DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.” I yelled. He was obviously using me, I really wished I’d noticed earlier.

“Ellie, no, it’s not like that, you don’t understand.” He said weakly.

“IT’S EXACTLY LIKE THAT ZAYN, I’VE SEEN AND WRITTEN WHAT YOU DO IM NOT STUPID, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN OR THAT IRRITATING LITTLE ATTENTION SEEKER.” I Yell, sobbing.

“Ellie, don’t do this, please.” He pleaded.

“Bye, Zayn,” I whisper.

I ran through the car park and down the street, I didn’t know where I was going, and didn’t care, I just needed to end this, end everything. I had nothing to live for, my parents were dead, I’d lost my best friend, and I’d lost the boy I was falling for.

I reached a forest and ran through, grabbing my lighter out of my pocket.

The forest was dark and cold, I felt empty, like I had nothing to live for.

~FLASHBACK~

I ran through the forest, searching for mummy and daddy. Why did that weird man take me into this scary, dark forest, and not even tell me how to get out, he was one strange man.

It was my birthday tomorrow, I was turning five, hopefully mummy wouldn’t forget about it.

I reached the end of the forest, grabbing one of the trees to balance my tired body on.

There was no sign of mummy or daddy anywhere.

I kept running, trying to reach someone for help.

I finally reached a small clearing, in which I could hear voices coming from. I crouched behind a tree and listened intently.

“Where did the child go?” A deep voice questioned a tall man.

Before he could answer I heard screaming coming from behind them.

“LET HER GO, SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU, YOU’VE ALREADY KILLED MY HUSBAND WHAT ELSE COULD YOU POSS-“ she yelled, but stopped as a loud bang went off.

Mummy fell to the ground and didn’t get back up.

Once the men had left I went over to see if mummy was okay.

Every time I called her name she wouldn’t answer, and her chest was red and bloody.

Those men had just murdered my parents.

~END FLASHBACK~

I heard a voice calling my name from a distance.

I told them NOT to follow me.

I grabbed my lighter and clench my fists, wondering if this is worth it.

“ELLIE, WHERE ARE YOU?” A voice yelled from about 10 metres away, it sounded like Liam.

I bit my lip, debating on whether to do it.

“ELLIE?” another voice yelled, Zayn…

What I felt after that was sharp burning on my arm.

I cursed under my breath, hoping no one heard me.

“Ellie, what are you doing?” Liam questioned, grabbing my wrist that was now writhing in pain.

I screamed, and Liam immediately dropped his hand from my arm.

“What have you done? You need to treat this right away, love!” Liam said softly.

“ELLIE, IM SORRY!” Zayn yelled.

I started running again, I don’t know where, branches scraping and hitting me constantly.

I could hear waves, the sound of the sea. I pushed through the last canopy and stumbled onto a bunch of rocks, my feet getting cut in the process.

I no longer wanted to be here, I had nothing to live for, I had no money and was going to be practically homeless in a couple of weeks, I wanted to end this, I wanted to die.

My feet drifted to the edge of the sharp cliff, and I took my last breath.

I jumped, expecting to be winded by the ice cold water below.

To my surprise I felt hands gripping mine; I turned around expecting Liam to have saved me.

Zayn had just saved me from the biggest mistake of my life, tears filled my eyes.

“ELLIE, PULL YOURSELF UP, DON’T LET GO OF MY HAND.” He said.

My hands were sweaty and blood stained and was slipping more every second.

I screamed, my hand falling from the rocks I was holding onto.

Zayn was now desperately cursing, trying to pull me back over the edge.

My hand suddenly slipped away from Zayn’s, I felt my whole body go numb as I hit the water, and then everything went black.

ZAYN’S POV.

I saw the girl I love fall right in front of my eyes.

“NO, PLEASE.” I screamed, tears filling my eyes.

She hit the water, and didn’t come up.

I needed to save the girl I love, no matter what, I couldn’t lose her.

I kicked my shoes off, backed away from the ledge and flung myself off, diving in after her.

I hit the cold, dark water and swum down, trying to find her.

I saw her shiny hair from the moonlight about 3 metres down.

I swum down, reaching for her.

I grabbed her waist and pushed her back up to the surface.

The cold water was getting to my head, I felt lightheaded, I pushed off the rocks reaching the surface and finally blacking out.

A/N: Not a huge chapter but a huge cliffhanger! I do really apreciate everyone reading this so comment and leave me some messages on wether you like it or not!