10| Never too late

10| Never too late

my mind went blank. I couldn't function. i think i forgot to breathe for a second. i felt my breath hitch and my heart rate rise. It makes sense now.

Why didnt i see it before?! Why didnt i listen to my gut?! The fact that im surrounded by my stalkers who can kill me and/or Dominic in an instant isnt what makes me terrified, its the fact that i trusted Matthew. I thought i could, but i was wrong.

The story of my life...

I noticed the boys looking at me up and down. I even saw Gray, Nash, Taylor, and Cameron lick their lips. I gulped. What is going to happen to us?

Then my a piercing pain shot through my head. I flinched and silently hissed in pain.

"Fuck," I whispered so only i could hear. "That fucking hurts."

Matt looked at me with sympathy. I just shot him a glare. Yes, im pissed at him is it that obvious? hahaha exactly. He just looked down at his shoes. Psh thought so. Right now, i just need answers.

"Wha...what the hell is going on?" I asked my voice raspy. I struggled to get out of Blake's grip but it was no use. He was too strong, possibly stubborn.

"Oh Ryan, we just wanted to see how our good ol friend was doing." Taylor smirked.

"Bullshit!" I snapped. "You all know that too!" My voice started rising.

"I suggest you shut the fuck up before you piss us off." Blake whispered in my ear. i nodded and rolled my eyes. Yeah like thats gonna happen.

I scoffed and looked around. Im surrounded, theres no way i'd be able to run. I wouldnt run, i cant leave Dominic i'd never.

"What do you want from me?" i asked. Nash was the first to answer that question.

"We only want you, and thats what we're gonna get." Nash smirked.

"Well you have me... now let Dominic go," i said. "Please..."

They all looked at each other and smirked. Creepy.

"Im sorry baby but, we cant take that chance." Cameron said. Did he just call me baby?

"Dont... dont call me that asshole!" i said trying to run to him but blake, once again, held me back.

"Tisk, tisk Ryan," Taylor smirked. "Just for that..." He started walking over to Dominic.

"No sto-" I got cut off by a muffled scream from Dominic. Taylor just punched him in the face. Oh hell no!

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! LEAVE HIM ALONE-" I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. i got slapped by Ethan.

I felt myself almost fall to the ground but blake rebalanced me. So i could stand again. My head started pounding.

"Thank you, Ethan!" Jacob shouted throwing his hands up. I cringed at his voice, its so annoying (sorry if you like Jacob)

"She was getting on my nerves." Ethan snarled. Then out of the corner of my eye i saw him give me a glare. I just stayed silent. I've never been smacked with that much force.

I felt tears rim in my eyes. I got Dominic into this. Its all my fault. I shouldnt have let him help me, I shouldnt have fought with him, i shouldnt have met magcon.

i sighed and looked down to the ground. What am i doing? I just need them to let Dominic go... but how?

i then felt my chin get lifted up and i met face to face with Daniel. You've got to be kidding me. I scoffed and tilted my head to the side a little bit so he was looking at my cheek. i dont want that mother fucker touching me, or any of them in that matter.

"Get away from me," I snapped.

"I'm sorry babe, thats not gonna happen." He smirked. I squinted my eyes at him. He stared into my eyes and looked at me. "You guys picked a good one." He laughed letting go of my cheek.

"Well, she'll be useful to us."

"Shes also pretty sexy." My eyes shot up. Who the hell said that?

I looked and saw it was Aaron. I rolled my eyes. Men are dogs. i never said that its a bad thing but i mean considering im being held against my will, yeah its not okay.

I just wanna get out of here.

Is that too much to ask? I noticed Dominic in the distance. He looked up at me and by the looks of it, he just finished silently crying. It felt my heart break a little. Its almost like he gave up... i think im close to giving up too... i closed my eyes and just stayed silent for a minute or two. The boys started talking but i didnt listen. I just fell into my own world...

--- --- ---

My eyes shot open.

i knew exactly what i had to do...