20| Pain

20| Pain

My eyes widened. I probably looked like i've seen a ghost. my breathing hitched and my stomach filled with anger and shame. All of the boys' eyes were on me. It's not like i can run, they'll just follow, right?

"Wha..what?" I asked.

"You heard me." He smirked.

I swear, i glared at him so badly, i felt myself get scared. i looked over at mathew. He was looking down at his plate, playing with his food. At first glance, it would seem like hes not bothered, but i knew he was. i then heard Nash laugh and i shot a glare at him. He raised an eyebrow and smirked

"Come on Ryan, show us." Nash smirked.

"Fuck off, you little shit." I snapped.

It went silent. The boys had their eyes wide open. Fuck. i dont know what came over me.

"What did you just say to me?" He asked standing up.

"Y-you fucking heard me!" I started to stand from my seat as well.

Nash and i were in an intense stare off. His face fumed with anger and i wanted to scream. i've had enough.

"Ryan, sit down before you get yourself in trouble." Cameron snarled quietly. "Just show them your neck."

My eyes widened and I slowly turned my head to him. i met his eyes and i glared into them. He cannot be serious?

"No." I simply said.

"Ryan-"

"I said no!" I slammed my hand onto the table. The glasses, silverware, and plates shook.

"Okay, thats it!" Cameron snapped and jumped out of his seat.

before i knew it, he had his hands around my neck. He slammed my head onto the table and grabbed a fist full of my hair, exposing my neck. I heard a few of the boys gasp. He brought my head up giving the boys a good look at my neck.

My head was pounding and my eyes were bluring. I heard most of the boys start to laugh, the others just stayed quiet and smirked. I opened my eyes and matthew showed no emotions, his eyes just wide with terror. God damn.

The pain in my head was killing me. My veins were filled with anger and pain. The adrenaline rush filled into them as i started to shake.

"Well shit, cameron. i guess you two had some fun." Gray smirked playing with his fork.

"I guess he brought out your dirty side." Nash smirked. My blood started to boil as i shot him a glare. "I guess you are a little whore after all."

My eyes widened and i snarled. He did not just fucking say that to me. If there is one thing i hate, is slut shaming. No one has a right to do that to a girl. Its none of their business, she can do what she wants however she pleases. Granted, i did not do shit with this pig, but i hate it. I've been called it multiple times by this guy who used and abused me, verbally. i will not stand for it again.

"What did you just say to me?"

"You fucking heard me." Nash said mocking me.

I am not standing for this. I snapped.

I ran around the table and tackled Nash. We both fell onto the ground and i got on top of him and punched him square in the nose. i heard it snap and he screamed in pain. I can punch?

I felt arms go around my waist and i started thrashing trying to get out of their grip. It was Taylor.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT CALLING ME OR ANY OTHER WOMEN A WHORE! ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS OF WHO I FUCK AND WHO I DONT! WE ARE POWERFUL AND YOU DONT NEED TO PUT ME DOWN BY SLUT SHAMING ME!" i screamed so loud to him as grayson and ethan were helping him get up. I wouldnt be suprised if the whole world heard me.

"That's enough!" Cameron screamed back, walking towards me.

My hair was in my face from thrashing around and my breathing was heavy. Cameron walked heavily towards me and smacked me. My cheek tingled and i felt them get wet. i started to cry.

I spit in his face. He stepped back and growled. He wiped my spit from his face.

"Besides, i would never fuck a pig like you." I hissed.

Camerons face burned red with anger. He grabbed my face with his hand and was about to smack me again. I closed my eyed and waited for impact. Nothing came.

"Cameron stop!" Matthew screamed grabbing his hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Cam screamed at him.

"Just stop!" He snapped. "Taylor, just take her and lock her in her room."

"I dont take orders from you." Taylor snarled, he looked at cameron and he sighed.

"Just go."

Taylor nodded and dragged me out of there. As we were walking, i looked back and saw Nash glaring at me and holding his nose in pain. Cameron and Matthew were glaring at each other and the other boys were getting things for Nash and cleaning up the dinning room.

Serves him right.

Taylor took me up the stairs and i missed i step and almost fell. hitting my head on the stairs, but Taylor caught me.

"Thanks," I mumbled. My head pounded hard.

He said nothing, only rolled his eyes. well okay.

We got to my room and he pushed me in and i fell onto my knees, almost falling face first. He closed the door behind me and i heard a click signaling the door locked.

"You need to control yourself, bitch." He said, loud enough for me to hear through the door. "It's going to get you into more trouble." i heard footsteps fade as he walked away.

I looked down at the floor and sighed, putting my head to the floor on all fours. I crossed my arms and broke down. what is wrong with me?

My cheeks were soaked with my salty tears and i looked up at the dark ceiling. Why am i like this?

i slowly got up from the floor and dragged myself to the bed. I sat on it and layed down. my bod hit the soft covers and i almost fell asleep on impact. It was a day filled with pain, and i could tell it wasnt going to be the last.