Prologue

At a full moon night, a girl was walking on an alley. As she was walking, she sensed that something was following her, so she stopped walking and turned back to see what's following her. A shadow appeared and the thing who followed her appeared on her sight. It was a wolf-headed standing creature with furs all over its body. The creature came nearer to the girl. Suddenly, it attacked her but she dodged away from it. Facing such creature, the girl did not scream nor run away, instead she just stood there with a calm face. The creature became angry after its failed attack but when its eyes met the girl's, it suddenly became obedient as the girl's brown eyes turned to purple, and turned back to brown when the creature had calmed down. The girl took out a piece of cloth from her bag and wrapped it around the creature.

"Follow me." the girl said.

The creature followed her orders as if she was its master. The girl lead the creature to her house and invited it in. She took the cloth away after it was inside the house. She continue to lead the creature to the basement and to her workshop.

"Lie down." said the girl while pointing the bed to the creature.

The creature obediently lied down on the bed. The girl cast a spell on the creature and it fell asleep. She started to examine the creature and she found a wound on its stomach. She immediately grabbed and opened a bottle and sprinkle the powder on the wound. The creature growled softly because of the pain. She calmed the creature by casting a spell on it again. The wound began to heal and after a few minutes, the wound was gone.

"Open your mouth." said the girl as she puts a pill into its mouth.

The creature closed its mouth and slept soundly again. After ensuring its condition, the girl left the creature and went to the blood bank to have a drink. An hour later, when the girl returned, a handsome young man appeared and was sitting on the bed.

The girl's P.O.V

"What happened this time?" I feel annoyed as I asked.

"Your pill is not working." Luhan feel annoyed too as I asked.

"Answer my question, werewolf!" I shouted to him angrily.

"Fine!" Luhan pouted. "My girlfriend called me this morning asking me whether I'm free to watch meteor shower with her tonight, and even though I really wish I could go, but as all of you told me," he pouted even more as he said, "tonight was a full moon and I should not be near to any humans, so I rejected her by telling her that I was busy working."

"That's right." I said, "Go on."

"So in the evening, I decided to go to the hills alone and spent my night there. When I reached the peak, the moon started to come out and my wolf side was starting to take over my body. While I was transforming, my girlfriend suddenly appeared. I was too shocked by her sudden appearance, so I quickly find the pill you gave me and swallowed it, but the pill still cannot control my wolf side, so after that.... after that...." Luhan's tone changed from annoyed to regret, "I attacked her."

"What happened to her? Is she okay?" I asked in worry.

"She was hurt by me, and as I continue to attack her, she defended herself by stabbing my stomach with a knife. Then while I still growling in pain, she ran away." Luhan said sadly. Then suddenly he walk towards me and kneel down in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I tried to get him back up but he insists to kneel down.

"Jungri, I know it's hard for you but I beg you, can you please help me to wipe her memory off again? I don't want her to leave me after what I did just now. I promise I will do anything." Luhan begged me with all his might.

I signed. "Luhan oppa, I don't think this is the right way to do anymore."

"Please Jungri, I love her so much and I can't afford to lose her anymore." Tears started to fall on Luhan's face.

I look straight into his eyes and said, "If you really loves her, then instead of hiding the secret, I think you should let her know who you really are. If she loves you, she will not mind about it."

"If she don't?" Luhan asked.

I turned my face away from Luhan and said, "Then I'll erase not only her memory about the incident, but all of her memories about you, and she'll never know you existed in her life."

There was a moment of silence after what I had said.

Luhan then sighed, "I guess this is the best for both of us." He stood back up. "Thank you, Jungri. I'll let you know if anything happens."

"My pleasure. Do you want to grab some meat before leaving?" I asked while leading Luhan the way to the front door.

"No thanks, I'm not hungry right now." Luhan answered.

I send him to the front door and before he leaves, he looks at me as he thought of something, "Oh yeah I almost forgot, can you give another pill? It seems like the pill you gave me last time is not working." 

"The pill works just fine, it's just that the time you consume was wrong. The pill only works when you consume before transformation, not during or after." I opened the front door. "But I have to warn you, you can only consume it when needed, DO NOT consume it on every full moon."

"Okay, I'll listen to your advice and not cause any more trouble again." said Luhan feeling annoyed again while walking out from the house, but after that he smiles to me, "By the way thanks again, Jungri. I can't imagine what will happen to me without you."

"Yah you don't have to thank me so many times, we are all magical creatures and as magical creatures, we should help each other, right?" I friendly hit his chest.

He replies me with a smile. "I have to go now, bye The Witch Vampire."

"Bye werewolf." I said as I watched him leaving, "Let's hope that she will accept you as a werewolf." I said the following sentence in my heart.