Chapter 3: Jungkook's Birthday

"Okay guys, so from now on you all can enjoy your free time with your date and we will gather back here at 9pm." All the couples went to find their spot on the field after Namjoon said.

I found a spot where I can see Sulyeon and Jungkook at the same time without bothering them and sit on it.

I saw Misung, Jungkook's prey seems to be very happy with him. Honestly I don't really worry or feeling pity for her because I'm kind of a vampire too. I just wanted to stay around Jungkook although I'm not sure if he recognises me.

Then I turned my eyes on Sulyeon. That fool seems to be totally in love with Namjoon as she just keep staring at Namjoon with admiration. I seriously was so done with her behaviour. I'm worried about her although she's a human because she's someone I concerned and I don't want her to be dead nor turn vampire.

I was drawn away from my thoughts when I notice Jimin's gaze on me. I looked at him and he smirks. "You looked pretty bored, hun."

I blushed a little when he smirks and calls me hun.

"Why not we go somewhere else so we can have some fun?" Jimin said seductively.

My heartbeat increases when he flirts with me, what is wrong with me? I. Must. Resist. Him.

"Erm no thanks, I don't feel like going anywhere." I kindly reject his offer.

"Okay let's just stay here then." said Jimin feeling dishearten when I rejected him.

I sighed in relief when he gave up to flirt with me.

"So how do you meet the Bangtan Boys?" I casually asked since I got a little bored.

"I met them on my first day in high school because they were my seniors. I hung out and be part of them since then because I am a Korean and Bangtan Boys is the only Korean boy group in my high school at that time." Jimin said.

"The only Korean boy group? Did all of you went to study aboard?" I asked.

"Yeah, we all studied at a high school in Los Angeles." Jimin said.

It seems like Jimin wasn't lying to me. From what I hear from my step mother, after I left, Jungkook went to the top middle and high school for vampires in Los Angeles after he graduated with honours from the primary school for vampires. He must had met the Bangtan Boys in high school and gone through the same thing like Jimin.

"Oh I see. If you guys graduated from high school in Los Angeles, why not you all continue your university studies there?" I asked out of curiosity.

"All of us except Jungkook had continued our university studies in LA and already graduated from there." Jimin said. "So we all came back here since we have completed our studies, but the main reason is because Jungkook wanted to further his university studies here in Seoul."

"I see." I said.

"How about you? How do Sulyeon and you get to know each other?" Jimin asked.

So I told him how I met Sulyeon and a little about my life in human society, but I didn't tell him that I am witch vampire and anything related to the magical world. I have to admit that I kinda like Jimin more as I talked to him although I'm not sure if he's acting. He's been a very good listener and we had a good talk for the following hours.

When the time reaches 9pm, we walked back to our gathering point. Everyone was there except Jin and his "girlfriend". Suddenly both of them appeared with Jin holding a cake.