Chapter 3

Mrs.Lynde was a young women I guess shes probably in early 30's or late 20's. She is also very pretty, I must add. She aknowledged my presence and sent me a warm smile and said "Hello, you must be Jessica Simpson." she said in a french accent luckily i can speak french so i simply said.

"Yes, its nice to meet you" i said sending her a small smile and looking over the class and i immediatly ducked my head they were all staring at me and it was so AKWARD like seriously im new so try and not stare ok so maybe thats not possible but atleast try not to stare like i've grown another head people........please.

"You ok?" Nate asked looking at me.

"I'm fine, its just they'er staring at me" I said looking over the teacher again.

"So class please welcome Jessica Simpson shes new here and try to help her out, and Jessica are you any good at french?" she asked looking back at me.

"J'aime française (i love French)" i said fluently the whole class became more alert as if i needed any more attention.

"Bon, vous êtes très bon dans ce( nice, you are pretty good at it)" she said smiling.

"Merci beacoup madam(thank you very much ma'am)" i replied smiling.

"So take a seat where ever you want" she said gesturing to the class.

"Thank you" i said slowly making my way to the back of the class with Nate behind me.

"You never told me you could speak french!!" Nate whispered as we took our seats near the window.

"We just met, and anyways you know now!" I whispered back at him, he simply smiled. 

The rest of the classes went by fast. So far my favourite class is French not because i can ace it without a problem but because Mrs.Lynde was the only teacher who didnt make me introduce myself like the chemistry, social studies and physics teachers.

I was glad it was lunch break Nate walked me to the cafeteria he was talking about that one time  when his best friend Josh called him saying that his sister came home with her friends and was stuck up in his room because his sister was having a slumber party with her 'girlfriends' and the funny thing was that his sister goes to colledge.

"So he calls me up at 2:00 in the morning, saying "I think i'm ganna start flipping out if i hear one more time about this hot guy in they'er colledge" i mean he almost ran out of his house that night to escape" i laughed so hard and Nate was just looking at me smiling.

So we walked in and it was like any other cafeteria there were many tables and different cliques like the nerds, the matheletes, the goths and last but not the least the jocks and cheerleaders.

Nate was a jock but like i said hes 14 so hes not really ALLOWED to sit with them which he absolutes agrees with because he does'nt like them.

So we walked to the back of the cafeteria where the populars of the 9th grade were sitting.

I could tell because they were mainly three boys who wore the jock jacket which was blue with the school name at the back and the school logo at the left side of the chest and two girls who were beautiful but they were'nt cheerleaders but still pretty.

The 3 boys and 2 girls looked up at us when we reached them i ducked my head as they were staring "Hi beautiful, how are you this fine day?" the boy with blonde hair and blue eyes said, but before i could reply the girl with blonde haired girl with blue eyes beat me to it

"Josh seriously your going to scare her away, sorry about my foolish brother he's dumb like that anyways i'm Bianca and this is Chelsea" she said gesturing to the girl with light brown hair and blue eyes "Hi im Chelsea but you can call me Chels everyone does" she said sweetly.