Chapter 4

When i reached home, the first thing i did was head up to my room change out of my uniform to a pair of blue shorts that ended right above my knees and a black tank top. Then i quickly put my hair up in a ponytail and headed down to see my brother changed as well.

"Hey bro! How was school?" i asked since all we did in the car was talk about my day at school. Dad was happy that i made new friends but 10 mins into my talk my oh-so-lovely brother had to ask again about his 'baby' or otherwise named 'Ruby' i mean seriously who names thier cars????? Oh yeah my brother!!!!!!

"It was cool. I mean i'm in the popular list already! I'm mean why would'nt i be i'm hot!" he exclaimed boy does he have a hude ego but after all he is a boy all boys are like that.

"Kids dinner is ready! Come down before it gets cold" dad exclaimed.

"Race yaaaa........" i said running getting a lead start.

"Hey no fair you started earlier....." Jude ran trying to catch up to me but to bad big brother i already won.

"You kids will never grow up!" dad said smiling.

"Were not kids!" Jude and i said together and ended up lauging.

We served ourselves and started eating. Not many people know this but my dad is a really good cook atleast he's alot better than mom.......Mom could'nt even fry an egg without burning it or adding alot of salt but i still love her.........I shook my head furiously so i don't cry infront of dad and Jude they'll just be worried about me.

"Dad this is really good!" Jude said

"You just read my mind"I said 

"Thanks guys"Dad said eating his dinner

We all finished and i bid my farewell i was really exhausted and i still coul'nt get my mind off Connor Smith. How did he get kiddnaped? So i went on my laptop and serched him on the 'Miami Daily'.

Its a site which has all the news going on in Miami. I kept searching untill i found his name and picture on the right side of the web page. It read

Connor Smith kiddnaped?

Connor Smith a young 14-year-old was recently reported to be missing from the school grounds yesterday the 14th of September 2013. He was known to have been walking the second floor hallway when he was kinnaped but no one knows how?

"We have no clue how this occured but we take full responsibility on what happened" The Principle of West Shore High said when we asked his views.

"We are investigating on what happened but even the security cameras were messed with.The cameras had been shut down the whole day." the cheif police said.

Connor's parents were unavailable to be interviewed.

Connor Smith was the most talented 14-year-old football.........

There was more but I stopped reading and just thought how was this possible. How can he be kinnaped during school hours when there were teachers, students and security gaurds. This kidnapper was very clever and had alot of guts but why should i care i mean i don't even know the dude but i still feel like i need to find him.

I pushed these thoughts aside and showered, brused my teeth, changed into my yellow pj's and went down to say good night to dad and then my brother.

"Good Night dad" i said kissing his cheek and hugging him from behind. He was doing some work on the laptop and was messing with ALOT of papers.

"Dad you do realise its only been oneday and you've got alot of work already" I said.

"Yeah, well i'm a dad and it's also my job but anyways good night" he said smiling.