Chapter 11

Warning:  SMUT. SMUT. SMUT! And a lot of it ;) hehe

We got back to the apartment and I put Edward’s jacket into the wash. Edward sat in my room lying on the bed.

“What are you doing?”

“Relaxing” he answered putting his hands behind his head; I nodded and leaned against the door frame.

“I’m going to make dinner tonight, just for us two” his eyes lit up.

“Are you dessert?”

“Depends if you eat all your dinner up” I teased.

“I’m sure I will” he spoke in a low tone; I lightly laughed and shook my head.

“Would you like to help me?” I asked pointing my head in the direction of the kitchen.

“Of course” he stood up straight away and followed me to the kitchen.

~

I set up the table and made Edward sit at the table and wait until my master piece was ready.

“Is it ready yet?” he whined, I poked my head out from behind the kitchen archway and Edward looked away and took a sip of his beer.

I walked out with perfectly sliced roast chicken with roast vegetables surrounding it; I set it in the middle of the table and sat down myself. Edward looked at it and didn’t bother grabbing any food.

“Are you going to – I just don’t want to ruin it” he jumped in; I giggled and picked up two slices of chicken and put it on his plate.

“Potato?” he nodded and took my plate so he could put my food on my plate.

“This is amazing” he moaned and slowly put down his fork.

“Thank you”

“Is there anything you’re bad at?” he asked.

“Exercising” I smiled and stuffed a piece of chicken into my mouth.

“No, you just choose not to exercise” he chuckled.

“True… Oh I’m bad at keeping creeps away from me”

“I can help with that” Edward smirked.

“Oh can you now?” I rested my chin on my hands and squinted my eyes at him; I knew it was true he had smashed more faces in than I could count.

“Babe, I mean look at these?” he held his arm out and flexed his biceps; I put my hands up in defence.

“Okay you win”

“I love winning” he smirked and took a gulp of his beer.

“Don’t get used to it” I took another bite of my chicken and smiled at him cheekily.

~

I was washing up the last plate when I felt two large hands on my waist; he nudged his head into the crook of my neck and began leaving wet kissed down my neck and shoulder. I moved my head to the side giving him more access, his sturdy hands explored my body like he was memorising every curve, creasing and line.

He turned me around to face him; his fore finger lifted my chin up to meet his gaze. My hands rested on his chest, his heartbeat picked up and so did his breathing. One of his large hands held my neck just under my jaw while the other supported the small of my back, he leaned his forehead onto mine, his hot breath tickling at my skin. His hands found their way to mine and he pulled me down to my room and shut the door behind him.