Chapter Three [ chat noir ]

A/N: just play the song even if you don't like Ariana Grande. I DEMAND YOU. FEEL THE LYRICS.

I arrived home, trying to stop the tears from falling. "Adrien, you're early-"

"Akuma attack again. Class got dismissed early." I told Natalie, walking straight towards my room, slamming the door close, locking it. Plagg flew out of my bag, searching around my room.

"Do you have any cheese?" he asked, poking his head inside any hole he can find.

I ignored him and dropped my bag, slowly feeling my heart break. I slid down the door as I ran my hands through my hair frantically, my hands shaking madly. She hates me. She hates me.

She hates me.

She hates me.

I gasped as tears slowly stream down my face as I pulled out my hand, letting the tears drop on it. 

It hurts so bad. 

"You don't have any cheese? Well you better--Adrien?" Plagg called, concerned. He flew over to me, his large, green cat eyes staring intently into mine. "Why are you crying?"

Plagg's concern only made me feel worse, and he seemed to know. He flew away from me, probably still searching for cheese.

I feel so broken. So useless. It felt like everything inside me snapped and I couldn't take this pain anymore. I can't believe this happened to me.

" ... I don't need you! You're useless! Unlucky! Leave!"  

I'm useless.

I'm unlucky.

she doesn't even need me.

"So," I gasped, laughing, trying to make the situation funny. "this is what it feels to be broken. Heh."

I can't believe I actually thought that Ladybug would like me. I'm just her sidekick. I'm nobody, and she's basically the savior of all Paris, not me. I'm stupid. I'm an idiot.

I'm such a fool.

"AAAAAAAAARGH!" I let out a loud yell and punched the door, yelling once more. "I HATE MYSELF! I'M STUPID! I'M AN IDIOT!" 

I continued to punch the door, hoping to release all of my anger and sorrow by trying to ruin it as if I'm ruining myself. My fists began to bleed, but somehow I felt numb on the outside, yet so hurt and broken on the inside. I can't believe this, I can't believe myself.

I can't believe I actually had the guts to confess to her, to tell her she is my everything, to tell her that I love her. I have always known she's out of my league, but why does it have to end like this?

Is she and me are just not meant for each other?

Just thinking about her smile, her eyes, the way she sarcastically claps her hands while I make ridiculous cat puns just makes the pain worse.

Her smile.

It has always calmed me down, but now it hurts. So much.

I'm so horrible. I actually thought that she would feel the same way. I actually thought that she would just laugh and kiss me. I actually thought she would love me back the way I do. 

I'm so stupid for actually thinking of revealing my identity after I confess to her. To reveal my other side, to reveal the useless, foolish, lonely Adrien. She would only hate me more. 

I can't believe I actually thought about our future together. Getting married, having kids, being the happy, complete family I have always dreamed of. The dreams of finally kissing her everyday, every minute, every hour, saying "I love you" everyday, are now shattered to pieces. I'm hopeless. I'm pathetic.

I'm useless.

I'm weak.

I rested my forehead on the door dripping with fresh blood, crying, feeling tired.

"I'm sorry ..." I whispered, running my hands through my hair frantically.

"I'm sorry my lady.." I whispered once more to myself.

"I just need a little bit of your heart, is it that hard?"

Yes, yes it is hard.

In fact, it's impossible.

"I love you, my lady."

________________________

A/N:

imma just leave it here.

I TRIED TO MAKE IT EMOTIONAL

DID YOU CRY

THIS IS RUSHED TBH BECAUSE I BADLY WANTED TO PUBLISH THIS SHORT CHAPTER ALREADY

HOPE U CRIED LOL BC THAT IS LIEK MY GOALS RN

IM SORRY

I CRIED TOO WHILE WRITING THIS SO

BYE