Part 8

No one's P.O.V

Tomorrow would be the day she must go back to leaf village.

That thought hunted her the whole day. Moreover, Sasuke didn't talk much since they returned from the temple. It was even difficult for herself too. Sasuke avoided her completely by spending time in the forest for training.

When it was at sundown, sasuke came back home. As soon as he entered the house, the first thing he saw was sakura,cooking dinner in the kitchen. Sakura noticed his presence and turned to him.

"Oh...welcome home sasuke kun. I think you might be hungry from your training so I cooked the meal for you. After taking a bath, come and eat dinner. Okay?" Sakura said smiling.

"Ok." He quickly made a way to the bath room. Accurately he wanted to avoid eye contact with sakura. He questioned himself.

What happened to me? Sakura, I....I

Suddenly he felt something tight inside his chest. At the same time,in his eyes he saw his mother,mikoto.

Why is sakura so similar to mother? Just....please just kami, tell me what should I do now.....

After having a difficult time of thinking in the bath room, he then went out from it. He wore simple black shirt with black pants. Drying his wet hair,he went out.

After he walked out, what he just saw shocked. He even forgot to blink because of the shock,but more like pity. There was sakura who was crying quietly,sitting on a seat at the dinning table. She covered her mouth with both of her hands probably  preventing hearing her sobs from sasuke. Her long pink hair lay beautifully on her back. Her body was shaking from her sobs. His heart dropped at the view. His chest beame tight and he finally knew he had that affect on sakura.

Soon enough, she stopped crying. Wiping her tears away, she acted like nothing was happened. That was very painful moment even for sasuke when she put a smile on her face just to cover her true feeling for him.

He hesitantly stepped closer to the table. Sitting at the seat opposite of sakura's, he carefully examined every motion on her face.

To his surprise, sakura didn't even show any motion. That was more painful for him. If he was so painful at the thought,then he could tell how much sakura would be suffering from the pain. He gritted his teeth. It wasn't because of sakura,he was just angry with himself unable to do anything.

Sakura then looked at him, noticing his tense position during eating.

"Wha...what was wrong sasuke kun? Could it be because the meal isn't good? Then I-"

"No. You don't need to. Just eat." Sasuke said without looking at her. She looked down to her plate and kept eating following his order.

Finishing their dinner, sakura looked at him.

"You know I'm going to leave tomorrow?"

"Hn."

"It's alright then." She turned to wash the dishes while sasuke stood up and leaned at the door frame.

"When?"

"I don't exactly know. Maybe at early morning." She answered while carefully washing the dishes in the basin.

"Don't be late. You will get trouble when it is dark."

"Hai. I won't."

Seeing her back facing him, his thought became complicated again. That sounds crazy but sasuke uchiha is a man too right?^_^

Not knowing himself, he was already behind sakura. Breathing out,he wrapped his arms around her small waist.

Sakura widened her eyes like it was the end of the world.