Part 2

Normal's P.O.V

The day after sakura woke up....

Sasuke woke up and went to his bed where sakura was sleeping.Sakura was still sleeping.He checked her body with his sharigans and found a few of poison was still left within her body.Maybe because of it,sakura slept for long time.She needed to rest and eat some nutritional foods.

So he decided to buy some foods for sakura.Before he went out,he glanced at her for once.

When sasuke reached home,sakura was already awoken.His hands were full of vegetables,foods and some bags.Sakura stared at sasuke who was walking towards her slowly.Last night she didn't clearly see sasuke for dim light.Now she saw his broad shoulder,his muscular arms,his nearly 6 feet height and his long midnight blue hair.Upon seeing those feactures,everyone could know he was a ninja who was always trying to be strong.

After 4 th ninja war,he disspeared so suddeenly.All of them including naruto and sakura didn't know why he left and where he went.But naruto never gave up on searching him at everywhere he go on missions.They all had waited for him.But he didn't come back.Now sakura accidently found him.Naruto would be so happy if he knew she found sasuke.

Sasuke handed vacant sakura a bag and she quickly grabbed it not knowing exactly what to do.

"What is it?"sakura asked.
But sasuke didn't reply and moved his chin giving her a signal to open the bag.

A shirt???

"You need to change."sasuke spoke and went out.

Sakura didn't think twice and wore the shirt quickly.It was a little big for her.Its length reached her middle thigh covering all of her ninjs uniform.Sakura didn't mind it and went out of the bedroom very slowly because her legs were still numb and she could not heal herself for now.

She saw sasuke washing some vegetables and fruits at basin.Then unknown feeling was entered sakura's mind and she wanted to cry seeing sasuke's back that was facing her.It was over 2 years......2 years after the war.They didn't meet even once in these two years.She missed him so much.She wanted to talk with him for long time.She wanted to be with him.She wanted him to come back to konoha.She wanted to stay with him forever.She wanted to see his face every single day.Those feelings made her chest tight and her eyes became teary.

"Sasuke kun"

Sasuke stopped washing but didn't look back.His back was still facing her.

"What?"sasuke then kept washing.

"Nothing"sakura looked down.She knew it.Sasuke always felt annoyed when she was around him or when she talked to him.But this time,sakura didn't want to be a burden.So she shut up.

Sasuke stopped washing again and was surprised at her action.However he didn't show it.His face was blank.

The he heard a loud bang where sakura was.His eyes went wide and turned back.Sakura lay in a heap on the floor.He quickly made his way to her as she tried to get up herself with her hands.

He sighed.A stubborn one.......

He gently carried her in a bridal style.Sakura gasped.

"Wha....what are you doing?"

Sasuke frowned.
"Are you stupid?"

Hearing his words clearly,Sakura closed her mouth tightly.She blushed at their closeness though.Too close....she could feel his warm breath and hear lap dap sound form his heart.This was second time for sasuke in carring her with bridal style.But unlike with first one,she woke up this time.Beside she wrapped her arms around his neck.This made them closer.Finally he placed her on a wooden chair beside the dinning table.

No one didn't ever say a word.Sakura just watched sasuke who was busy with cooking for their meals.They looked like a married couple.Sakura daydreamed until she heard sasuke's voice.

"Are you deaf because of the poison?It is time for breakfast."

Sasuke said a little annoying.

"No.I'm not!But thanks for the breakfast or lunch anyway."she knew it was nearly noon and sasuke called it breakfast.But that doesn't matter.

A chicken soup,a bottle of milk,bacon,bananas,radishes,
and three boiled eggs........all of them are over nutritional foods!

Sasuke examined her shocked expression.

"Don't worry.You are going to eat all of these."he said closing his onyx eyes.

"What?!You want to killed me,don't you sasuke kun?If so,just kill me already.You don't need these stuffs anyway."

Of coures.she was shocked by his words.How could she eat all of these over nutritional foods?

Sasuke already knew how she would react so he prepared a plan.

Author's note:I know it is short.Gomen ....🙊🙊I have exams these days.so I could not update for a while..sorry again mina.....u all are my everything....see u next time.✌✌✌

To be continued.......