gemstone

Everything seemed to have gone quiet I took a deep breath and opened my eyes and I was back in my bed room sitting on my bed. I bolted up and looked around how did I get here I thought to my self. I heard a door slam down stairs my heart started racing I have no idea how I got here and if who ever that was was either the people after me or someone I knew I could take that chance I looked around my room for something to use as a weapon and a possible exit rout. The only way out is threw the bedroom door into the hall way or the slidding door out to the balcony. Now that I found a way out I turned to grab my baseball bat in my walk in closet.  Then I heard another louder closer bang. It sounded like it cam from the living room below the stairs it sounded like someone picked up the couch and threw it. with that thought it cant be anyone nice so i turned around to run out the slidding door to the balcony.

As I was turning around I felt the room being electrefied and  someone grab my shoulder. out of relexes i swong the bad as hard as I could while turning around making contact with the person behind me. On impact the bat shattered wood peices flying everywhere. all I could do is stand frozen in place in shock. I opened my eyes to a broad chest directly infront of me.

I was to affraid to look up into the face of the person that was so hard that instead of being nocked out by the force of a bat caused the bat to shatter.

"huhuhu" the man chuckled and i recagnised the laugh. "It's ok tiny it's just me." replied the man and as I looked up came face to face with Derrick. I dont remember him being so indestructable.

"How did you get her so fast and how did the bat not nock you out I hit you pretty hard." I said in a shacky voice.

"I got her the same way you did and it will take alot more then a bat to hurt me im rock hard litteraly." he said while trying to hold in a laugh.

Here is what I have its short  I've been really busy at work I will try to get more up soon