Chapter 10 Part 2

When night arrived Eric and Jean were cuddling together in bed. Eric had finished his alpha duties early and were now enjoying quality time together with his mate. While seeing the movie 'Unstoppable', Jean moved backwards and cuddled further into Eric's chest. 

Eric began trailing butterfly kisses down Jean's fair neck which resulted in the lovers turning towards each other to exchange a passionate kiss. Heated moans traveled around the room as their clothes slowly scattered upon the floor. As the two bodies laid naked upon the bed, the heat skyrocketed. The movie in the background long forgotten. 

*****

The training intensified as weeks went by. The rogue invasion was still a problem but there was still no clue as to what or who they were after. Every night Eric met with his counsel and the alphas of other packs, but to no avail. Other packs had the same problem, but not in as great a scale as theirs. The worry and frustration was beginning to settle in Eric, and Jean was aware of that fact. He almost felt useless, not being able to relieve his mate of some of that burden.

Jean knew that the best way to contribute was training the pack members. They had gotten good in these past few weeks, but it wasn't enough. Jean only hoped that they would be ready, when the time finally came. There was no doubt that something would happen, but it was a question of when and he knew that at this level – there was no hope for some of them.

At night Jean had given his body to Eric as a stress reliever, not that he didn't appreciate the attention. The only thing bugging him was the repetition; not once had Eric penetrated him. Jean wanted more than ever to be fully mated to Eric, but was afraid that his mate didn't want the same thing. Was he really that disabled that Eric didn't want him?  What confused Jean was that when meeting Eric, he had accepted him and his wheelchair. Shaking his head, feeling ridiculous to even consider such accusations. Jean sighed and placed himself onto the bed and rolled the wheelchair beside the nightstand.

Eric was currently in the shower and in Jean's condition, he couldn't join even though that was what he wished for. Who wouldn't want to see water drops cascade down their lover's likable chest. Only having imagined the situation, Jean thirsted for his mate. 

Eric who had just stepped out of the shower was meet with soft moans, as he opened the bathroom door leading into their joined bedroom. What came into view, when the door was opened, had Eric's eyes turn dark. His lover was sprawled across the bed, pleasuring himself, giving Eric a perfect view. 

Dropping the towel onto the ground the hungry predator strolled towards the bed and captured his naughty mate. Eric wasted no time in sealing his beloved's lips, as he begun to mark every inch of flesh. Both inside and out. A brand new mating mark forever imprinted upon Jean's neck. 

*****

When dusk arrived, a loud explosion was heard. Eric was jolted awake by the screams of his pack members, which made him leap out of bed to access the damage from the window. The front lawn had completely turned into a warzone. Surprisingly Jean had still not woken up by the noise, instead leaving him in a deep sleep. Knowing that the pack needed him, Eric quickly called Alice and Bian to the room, as they were already inside the packhouse. Only after their arrival did Eric leave the room. Before closing the door, Eric turned to get one last look at his mate before joining the battle. 

Finally, the rogues had made their move and Eric was sure as hell going to kill this threat once and for all.