Chapter 2

"Of course I know I am adopted." I said looking back at the dead band before me.

"Well it has to do with that. Your birth mother recently died." Johan said.

"Oh, well, um what does that have to do with anything?" I asked kind of confused as to why he was telling me this.

"Your birth father wanted to locate you and he went to his colleague Mr. Schietz who has forceful ways of getting things. Your birth father recently backed out of a deal with Mr. Schietz and he told his hit men it was alright to kill you to teach your father from backing out of deals."

"That is a lot to take in. Is it even legal for my birth father to do that? Wouldn’t I have to be the one to instigate contact?"

"I honestly don't know; all I know is what I've told you. Mr. Schietz is a bad guy though. He told those hit men who abducted you, to kill us in which they were successful at. I am just glad that you are away from them and we saved someone." Johan said.

"Yeah… same here. So what now? Do I just call home and say where I am?" I asked still confused by the whole situation.

"Would you do us a favor?" Niclas asked me.

"Depends on the favor…I mean I do owe you my life." I replied.

"Would you help us? Help us get revenge?" Petter finished Niclas's statement.

"How exactly would I help you get revenge?" I asked now intrigued by this.

"I don't exactly know yet…do any of you guys have an idea?" Niclas asked.

"Obviously we want Mr. Schietz to go down. We need to find his weakness. Hey Joakim…how far do you think they got? Can you go back and try to find the younger one…we might need his help." Johan said.

"Sure, I'll go get him. Be back soon." Joakim said walking out the door.

            They offered me a seat at the kitchen counter. I sat down cautiously still not sure what to make of this strange situation. I believe in ghosts; always have, and I've encountered one before but never like this…

            It was getting dark out and Joakim wasn’t back. None of them looked worried though. The door flew open and Joakim was there holding the guy over his shoulder who was furiously struggling. Joakim dropped him and closed the door.

"What do you want with me?" the younger man asked.

"We need your help. What is your name?" Johan said.

"My name is Anton."

"Can you speak any English?" Jonas asked.

"Some, but I am not very good."

"Speak in English from now on...or else."

"So his name is Anton, and he will help us if he wants to live." Johan said directed at me.

"Okay…so how is he going to help?" I asked.

"He will do whatever we want if he wants to live."

"I will do you want. I will." Anton said making an effort to speak English.

"So Anton, tell us where Mr. Schietz lives and how we can get him here." Jonas said.

"He lives not far. Close. His band needs space for music video. He don’t know where to film." Anton said.

"Good, so you tell him that you found the perfect place. Tell him that he should film the music video here, and that the girl is here too and he may do what he wants with her when he is here to film. Got it?" Johan asked.