RANT RANT RANT RANT!!!

HEY MY LITTLE SNOWFLAKES!!! I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER AMAZING RANT!!!!!

(takes a deep breath)

First of all!! Those who don't know the popular French show: Miraculous Ladybug, Y'all need to go and check it out!!

There are dubbed and subbed versions! I personally love the French version which has subtitles but if you want to go watch the English that's okay too!

The voice actors are a bit exaggerated in the English Version, but don't let my opinion STOP you!

ANYWAY BACK TO MY RANT!

All those Miraculous Ladybug fans out there know that season 1 has finished and they're working on a season 2!

Well I've been researching and I found out that season 2 MIGHT come out before Halloween maybe in August or September!!!

Like EEEEHHHHH!! OMFG!!!

This might be legit because they are coming out with a Halloween special episode and the first few episodes need to come out before then.

And!!!!! The episodes are going to be 40-45 Minutes long... can you believe it?!?!

That'll be enough time for our ships to come true!!

Ladynoir
Marichat
Adrienette
Ladrien

You name it!!

Also more fluff with Alya and Nino!!!!

The show will now also be taken in different places other than France, Beijing or China for example.

Thanks for hearing me rant!!

Happy reading all!!

-Marie