第1章

dans apartment is the apartment that they live now minus phil and the art room is the office

"fuck!" i yelled loudly as i cum all over my chest and his chest. i open my eyes to see him panting and sweat all over his forehead. i lean down to meet face to face with him having only inching apart away from our lips. i lean down to kiss him, sloppily and roughly as i ride him slowly to get off my high.

"wow, you are good." he panted out when i got off. i laid down next to him, staring at the white ceiling.

"thanks...?" i couldnt remember his name for the life of me. why couldnt i? i never remember the people i fuck. i fuck too many people.

"wow, you cant even remember my name? its pj." dan nods, vaguely remembering him mentioning that name.

"well, i have to go." dan said standing up, grabbing his clothes and putting them on with pj having a confused look on his face.

"what the fuck? you are a fuck and run?" pj practically yelled at me.

"well they do call me dash daniel." i winked as i put on my shirt.

"i thought that was for a different reason." he muttered, and shrugged. "but you cant go! i dont even have your number."

"you'll find me in the club, with some vodka and a hard dick." and with that i left the room and walked out of the apartment building, smiling softly.

the sun was now rising snd i hear the birds chirping and the cars go down the street. i check my phone to see if i got any notifications, and i got at least 100 messages, but i ignored them all. i dont really care that much about friendships or anything. i am a solo man.

when i finally got home, my cat kept meowing for food. she was rubbing on my leg meowing. i smile and bend down to pet her. shes purring loudly and i smile wider. i love my cat picasso. shes only a few months old and i found her roaming the streets of london. shes honestly so beautiful.

i grab her her food and walked towards my easel, which was huge and had a huge canvas on it. the mixing tray was on the floor with the previous colors i used before i went out. i look at my painting, which was a portrait of a women's lips, chin and neck. its just a little thing ive been doing as 'inspiration' i guess. i pick up my mixing tray and my huge painting brush and put it in the pinkish looking color. a go on my tippy toes and make her cheeks (which is barely in the painting) rosy and warm. i continue to do that until its perfectly blended and then i wash the brush and dip it in the blonde color. i decided to add some hair strains to make it more realistic. for some reason, the strains are looking too fake, so i give up for today and i go to my other room and sit on the couch.

i see i got a new message from my dad which read:

how are you son?

i ignored it. i ignore all my messages the last one i replied to was a work one from a while ago. i dont seem to have the energy to reply to any, it seems too forced and staged. i havent really had the energy to do much really. just to paint, or have sex. i can't even eat, i have to remind myself to everyday because i just can't do it.

i sighed and turned on the tv to watch some anime. what i am currently watching is boku no hero academia which is pretty nice if i do say so myself. im on the final episode of the season which only has a few minutes left, so i decided to finish it and then go out again.

-/-

its currently 5:05pm and i about to pass out and my vision is blurry. people kept coming up to me, like my friend michael (only friend at that) asking me if i was okay. all i could slur out was "my dude" and then i giggled after that.

i did something i rarely do. i drank and then i did some coke. i feel quite sick actually, but i feel like a superhero. my friend michael was guiding me places, and trying not to have me get caught by people that i am so fucking high.

we ended up at a bar, which was kind of full and i go up to the bar straight away. i ask for whatever their strongest vodka was in a shot so i can drink it quickly and keep drinking and drinking and drinking.

and then someone came up to me. i turn to face the person to see a fit girl whose boobs are practically hanging out of her shirt and the makeup is too much but i didnt care. i just needed a fuck.

"i know you just want to fuck and so do i so lets just do it." i said loudly and she laughed before our lips roughly touched.

i felt sick to my stomach, like im going to throw up. but i continue to kiss the girl my hands all over her body and her hands slowly reaching my crotch. i open my eyes to see that another shot was in front of me, so i pull away from her, take the shot, and then i dragged her into the bathroom so we can fuck.

first chapter bless up