第3章

as i go to the back of the shop, to clock out, i hear my phone buzz rapidly in my back pocket. i see it is an unknown number, so i answer it, thinking it was someone who i fucked and gave them my number by accident.

"hey, its phil from the coffee shop." the name rings a bell, the cute boy who only got decaf today.

"oh hey phil! whats up?" phil voice was angelic to be honest, it was small and very northern, but it was like music.

"nothing much, i was wondering if you wanna come to my flat? its not far from the coffee shop." i smiled at phils offer, what a cutie. he was stuttering and he was very quiet, but i could easily make out what he said.

"of course! im off work right now actually, text me your address and ill stop by!"

"okay, ill see you soon!" and then phil hung up quickly after that, and i chuckled, putting my apron in the back and walked out of the shop.

phil sent me his address in the matter of seconds, i found it extremely cute how excited he seems.

his home isnt far from mine, which is good and bad i guess. if it goes bad i can go home quickly, but if its good and phils a creep he can stalk me and kill me.

probably wont happen though.

after a few minutes of walking, i arrive at his flat. i ring the bell and he answered the door faster than the speed of light.

"h- hi." he stuttered out. i smiled st him and waved awkwardly.

"hello, phil." i said in a confident voice. "may i come in?"

he shook his head and let me walk into his sweet, little home. it wasnt much, very simple i should say.

i sit on his couch and watch him awkwardly adjust things on the way to sit next to me. does this boy have ocd? i dont really mind, i have disorders myself, but is it bad?

"are you okay?" i asked. he jumped up and made a little squeak.

"yeah, im fine, just dont want you to not like me, thats all." he said bluntly. i smiled in response and he sits next to me, making me blush slightly.

whats wrong with me? i never blush. im dan fucking howell, i dont blush.

"so maybe we can get to know each other? lets start with you first." phil said after a few seconds.

"okay, well, i'm dan howell, i am 20, i work in a coffee shop as you know. i dont do much really, i just paint." phils eyes widen when i said i can paint.

"you paint? because im actually looking for someone who can."

"oh really, what do you mean?"

"come to my room, ill show you." damn, he already wants to fuck? or does he just wants me to see his room? im confused.

i enter his room, which wasnt that big, but its still bigger than mine. my room was small, and barely any space, it never really had much of anything in it.

his room was pure white, well the walls i mean.

"i want to change things up. i want someone to paint it. make you look beautiful. do you want to do that? i can pay you as much as you like."

as much as i like? of course. ill fucking take it. i need cash. i havent been to work for a while before today, and im running low. my depression taking its toll on me, and its making me lose myself.

"yes, of course. id love to paint your wall."