Meeting the family (Part 1)

Jaces PoV

Oh my gosh I still can't get over last week, I finally asked Clary to be my girlfriend and she said yes!!! So today I've decided to take her to meet my parents, but first I need to call Clary and my family first to check its ok. Right first I'm going to call my family.
Ring..ring..ring...

Hello Jace~M

Hi mom could I possibly bring a friend round with me later for dinner?~J

Yeh that should be fine just come over by 6:30~M

Ok see you then~J

Bye~M

Ok I'm glad that's sorted, I can't wait for Clary to meet my family lets just hope they don't embarrass me. Ok time to call Clary before its to late or she makes other plans.

Ring...ring..ring

Hello guess who?~J

Hmmm perhaps my super cute boyfriend called Jace~C

Wow Clary didn't know I was super cute already~J

Shut up Jace! Before your ego explodes and we all die~C

Haha very funny red anyway would you be able to come for dinner and meet my parents tonight at 6:30?~J

Yeh I can~C

Ok meet me outside your door at 6:00~J

K love you bye x~C

Love you more~J

Well that went well let's just hope the rest of the evening does.

Clary's PoV

Wow it's been a week since I said yes to being Jace's girlfriend and so far I've enjoyed every moment of it. At around 2:00 I get a call from Jace.

Hello guess who?~J

Hmmm perhaps my super cute boyfriend called Jace~C

Wow Clary didn't know I was super cute already~J

Shut up Jace! Before your ego explodes and we all die~C

Haha very funny red anyway would you be able to come for dinner and meet my parents tonight at 6:30?~J

Yeh I can~C

Ok meet me outside your door at 6:00~J

K love you bye x~C

Love you more~J

Right that means I have 4 hours to get ready. I might go to the mall to get that really cute flowered petal end white skirt with red roses on it. Meanwhile while as I was paying for it I heard someone behind me, guess who it was...
Kaelie that's who, the annoying popular girl from high school. I had thought throughout my moving process that yes she's not here to ruin my life. Turns out I was right, she actually walked out the shop so we wouldn't have to argue or fight cause last time that happened our fight almost didn't get her into Yale. But time passes and we all graduated from college and moved on with ur lives.

----------–----------------------------------------------Time jump to dinner-----------------------------------------------------------Jace's PoV

It was finally time to pick up Clary and take her to my family dinner, oh boy I'm so excited especially for her to meet Issy. I feel like they will become good friends. However I'm not sure about Alec you see he has a crush on me, and he gets joyous every time I bring a girl home he gets all jealous. As soon as I get out of my thoughts I see a pair of fingers snap in front of me. "Geeez that scared me Clary"
"Sorry you zoned out"
"It's ok"
Now that I have a good look at her she's looking hot as ever by wearing a floral skirt with a white lace crop top. Before you know it we were at the front door knocking at my house, oh boy Issy answered.
"Hey Issy this is Clary, Clary this is my sister Issy"
"Hey Issy nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you to Clary"
Oh well I'm glad those two got on but now it's time for the rest of the family. We came across my parents, "Hey mom,dad this is Clary,Clary this is my mom Maryse and my dad Robert. Before long we all were stuffing our faces and Issy said "so Jace got a girlfriend yet?"
I turned to Clary she nodded at me so I think that means I'm ready to tell them." Actually yes is i do"
"What's her name?,is she pretty?,can I dress her up?"
"Ok first off this is to all of you, yes I have a girlfriend and she's sat right next to me, second off yes she's pretty actually she's more than that and thirdly no you can't she's not a doll." I don't know what happened next but Issy suddenly shrieked in excited next which caused me to lose a bit of hearing. "Aww Jace I'm so happy for you and Clary."said:Issy,Robert,Maryse. Later on I introduced Alec and Max to Clary and she thought Max was cute. Well now it's about 9:30 and I'm getting tired so is Clary so we decided to leave. We all said our byes and thank you's and left to get in the car. On the way home I had noticed Clary had fallen asleep, so eventually I had to carry her up to her room in the apartment next to mine. I went to sleep as soon as i had landed on my soft pillow.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated for a wile and that's because I went on holiday for a week and there was no Wifi. Hope you enjoyed this chapter it's going to be two parts this one his Clary meeting his family,and then part two is him meeting her family. Thank you demilh for the amazing idea.Till next time my little warriors❤️