18- Sound of Your Heart

I wake up early and Kacy is already up. I change in the bathroom and I grab my backpack and my paintings. I go to the art room and the teacher is there.

"Hello Ash," she said. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to give this to you," I said. I hand her the finished painting. "This is the one for you to see what I can do."

"Its, beautiful," she said mesmerized by the painting. "You have a talent, Ash."

"Thank you," I said.

"Do you mind if I show this to my classes?" She asked.

"No, go ahead," I said. "Um, also, I came to ask you something. Do you have like a private studio that I can use?"

"Oh, yes," She said. She set down the canvas. "Follow me."

We walked down the hall. We passes some studios filled with things, until we came to one that was empty and a reasonable size.

"You can use this one," she said. She handed me the key. I squeeze the key in my hand.

"Can I put my stuff in here during lunch?" I asked.

"Sure," she said.

When I was done talking to her, I put my unfinished project there and closed the door. I headed to the cafeteria to go get something to eat for breakfast. I just grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat at a table by myself. When I was done, I was going to go throw away what was left, but then someone grabbed my arm. I turn around and its Simon. I felt myself go red and my heart started to beat faster.

"Ash," Simon said.

"I can't talk to you right now," I said. I released my arm from his grip and left. I reach for my phone in my pocket and I didn't have it. I must have left it in my room. I walk back to my room and there is more people out in the halls. Some of them stare at me. I enter my room and grab my phone and earbuds which were on my bed. I walk back out and lock the door. I put my earbuds in and play Sound of Your Heart by Shawn Hook.

I walked down the hall and everyone stares at me. I passed by some of the Pack members. Then I passed by Tobi and Simon. When I passed Simon, I accidentally made eye contact with him and my heart started to beat faster and I felt myself go red. I started to walk as fast as possible. When I get to my first class, Mitch is sitting at his desk. I go and sit next to him.

"Hey," Mitch said. He looks up at me. "Are you okay?"

"NO, of course not," I said. Mitch nods. "Everytime I see Simon now, I start to feel myself go red and my heart starts to beat harder."

"You really love him, don't you?" Mitch asked. I nod.I sigh and I get my doodle notebook.Class starts and throughout class, I'm doodling. When class ends, I look down at what I was drawing and it was Simon. I had started to draw Simon, but its not finished. I sigh mentally. I close my notebook and leave the classroom. I go to every class today and when its lunch time, I only get 2 slices of pizza and a soda from a vending machine and go to the roof.

__Mitch's POV__

I'm at the table and I see Ash getting slices of pizzas and leaving. She probably going to the roof. I feel like its become her favorite place.

"I feel like Ash just used us to get popular and when she got it, she just dumped us," Harry said. I let go of my fork and it hits the plate.

"Harry, I don't think we should jump to conclusions," Vik said.