24-Birthday

(WARNING!: There will be many pictures, because reasons!)

"Ash, wake up," I felt someone grab my face with both of their hands.

"No, school boring,' I said sleepy.

"NO, silly. Its your birthday," they said. I opened my eyes and stared at Simon.

"Come again?" I questioned.

"Its your birthday, May 4. Its also Preston's birthday, but I don't care about that bastard as much as you," Simon said.

"I'm 17. Yes!" I exclaimed. "Now help me get up!"

Simon helped me sit up.

"Is anyone else here?" I asked.

"Only Preston, Paige, Mitch, and I are here," Simon said.

"Okay, first put me in my wheelchair and push me to my closet," I said. He did as I asked and then opened the door to my closet and pushed me in there. I told him to go all the way to the end and my closet wasnt big. I told him to step outside the closet and that I would tell him to come in mf I needed anything. I started to look through all my clothes when Simon left until I found the right outfit and right below it I found the perfect shoes, but I will only be wearing one of them. Next to the shoes I found a small box, that would look perfect. I put everything into a small box I found under the shoes and called Simon back in.

"Get what you need?" Simon asked.

"Yeah, now push me until we get to the guest room all the way at the end of the long hallway," I said. He pushed me all the way there. "Tell Paige to come in and tell her to take a picture of what Preston is wearing."

"You are making me do weird things," Simon said.

"Just go," I said. I waited a few minutes after Simon left and Then Paige came in.

"What do you need and why are we not in your room," Paige asked.

"Because I don't like people entering my room and did you get the picture I wanted?' I asked.

"Yeah and what are we doing?" Paige asked.

"Its my birthday and for the first time ever I feel like celebrating it," I said, I handed her the box of the outfit. She opens it and sees what outfit it is. She gasped.

"But you haven't worn this since," Paige said and then stopped talking. She placed the clothes on the bed.

 Then when she looked at the very bottom, she smiled at me and took them out

Then when she looked at the very bottom, she smiled at me and took them out. My very first pair of gloves and another pair of gloves. She got them for me after she had punched me repeatedly after being angry and had apologized three million times, but still felt bad. She got me these on my birthday. The other were a pair I got Paige, because I felt bad about what happened on my birthday, because I was the one who said we should walk around at night but she didn't want them and she kept insisting that she didn't want to, but I kept wanting to give them to her, until I moved away and I had kept them.