Chapter...oh no wait, authors note...

Hey guys, this is the first time Im writing an ACTUAL book! I'm sooooo excited ^_^...however, I hadn't had any experience in 'writing' any books before, plus, some of my grammer is pre-tty terrible, I-I-I am working on it though by bit by bit,  so far though, I only made little progress, but my passion for writing some books is really strong, I always dream of writing a story that puts a smile on someones face, but also making that story relatable in some ways that people wouldn't always see in everyday life, which for THIS first story I'll be doing on...with this one focusing particularly on my most favorited game of all time, Pokémon. I've been always wanting to do my own story on Pokémon ever since I was little, and now here I am, doing one in front of your eyes right now.

Now this story is going to be a mix between the games,anime and manga, this one being the original ruby and sapphire AND ORAS...sometimes I would even look at the comments section for any suggestions you guys may have, so heads up for that incase if I do, and when I finish going through them, I'll ether place in your request, or do something else that may just surprise you all ;)...well it will be mostly surprises, I like doing that, it keeps the person guessing until the very end!

I like to also give a shout out to my friends, and this special guy who created Pokémon in the first place...Satoshi Tajiri, if not for him, the popular game would've never existed in this world today! Apparently as well, some sources and people have stated that he may have the disability 'Asperger syndrome', and whenever its true or not, I'm completely inspired by this guy, he went to his limits to make his dream idea become a reality, it's now Pokémon's 20th anniversary, and I'm making this book in this franchise AND Satoshi's name and also to my friends as well! Satoshi, if you see this book (well, highly likely your not)...Thank you, thank you so much...without you, none of this today would've ever happened. ^_^

Now just to make one point (or a couple clear), as mentioned before, I sometimes have terrible grammer and I know that, but i'm trying my best to fix that and make it better, another thing is that this book i'm writing won't have any date times when I'm realising the next chapter, cause sometimes like every author, I get a little busy from time to time, but don't fear about it, I promise to try and get them out to you whenever I can, and I promise that those chapter realises will be all worth it, another thing, I'm trying my very best to make this book good, and sometimes, I may edit it from time to time, so if some chapters might be off, its because im working on them to ether redo the mistakes or grammer issues, so just give it some time, and it may be back on the line.

Well anyways, please enjoy this book if you could, I would be thrilled if you liked this book, and also, it's okay if you don't like this book, there are other books out there that you may wan't to read ether than this one, and I don't mind. If you do keep reading this book though, good for you, I'm glad this book is satisfying your tastes...

I'll leave you to read it now, enjoy...hopefully. ^_^