Chapter 7: Sickness

Taehyung's P.O.V
"Crys" i said as i shook her, yet no answer.

"Taehyung what happened" Appa Chris questioned.

"I- Dunno, all i remember was she went inside then just fell" i said in between sniffs.

"Quick Call 911" (haaha quick joke, but hey it's real)
Appa Said.

Later the ambulance arrived and placed her in a bed, and i went in, i asked Appa if they were coming but they said they'll follow cause duh Birthday and he has to pay for the Bills, later we arrived at the hospital, Seoul Hospital to be exact, she was being rushed to the Emergency Room, i wanted to get in but they said i should stay then they asked me what relationship I have with her, "A-a Friend
-sniffs-, Wae", they explained that she was fine but she has a Problem like Jessica Jung From SNSD, that she easily will faint whenever she is tired or sweaty, "that means....".

"Yes, Mr.Kim, that problem" the doctor said. "All i could say is she is fine and you can see her now" the doctor said and i followed.

I opened the door and there she was, lying in bed so pale, then she opened her eyes and saw me, she had a mask around her mouth so she can't really speak but i saw she smiled, i let myself in, then her phone beeped, with curiosity i took her phone and i know her pin 1997 i really dunno why but the mystery Guy that texted her 12 missed texts is Jungkook now he texted again saying

[From Jungkook]
Noona, are you fine, why are you not answering, why are you absent, i covered for you at school you know, Noona Yeulgi And Yoongi Hyung keeps asking me where you are? Are you fine if you are 3 words, 8 letters see you be safe Noona 😉.

Ofcourse i knew what 3 words, 8 letters Meant but Crystal doesn't, then i replied to jungkook.

{To Jungkook From Crystal}
Hey, Jungkook it's me Taehyung and well Crystal is not really fine right now cause she just fainted and well we are at the hospital, for 1 day now, can you still cover for her, thx if Yeulgi and Yoongi Hyung is asking just say she is sick, Bye-bi.

I replied the he replied really fast.

[From Jungkook]
Omo(insert Jungkook's special Oh My God Scene) Really should i come there, are you recovering now, i-i will call okay, wait there.

{From Crystal To Jungkook}
Jungkook-ah no need don't skip class maybe you can meet her later, we are at Seoul Hospital, Room 117, okay I'm taking care of her, we can switch since i still need to buy Ramen Noodles For her, how's that, good okay.

[From Jungkook]
Ah- okay Hyung I'll come as soon as i can.

"Finally" *sighs* i said then looked at Crystal again who was sleeping peacefully then without hesitation i kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek and hair.

Someone else texted,

xxxxxxxxx
Yah!! Unnie I'm coming to Seoul, where are you now? I missed you and Taehyung Oppa, Mia can't go with me, hahaha boohoo to Mia.

Oh this is Ana btw.

Oh Ana, Crystal and My cousin.

{To Ana, from Crystal}
Hi Ann!!!
Crystal is in the hospital now, she fainted, anyways this is your OPPA TAEHYUNG!! Actually where are you now??

I sent the message and later I received a beep.

{From Ana to Crystal}
Jinja!!?? I am actually infront of Seoul Hospital right now, I'm visiting a friend here, which room are you Oppa?

Then I quickly replied.

{To Ana from Crystal}

Room 117. Come here and please take care of Crystal, I'm still gonna buy some ramen.

Sent.

{From Ana, to Crystal}

K.

••••••••••••
Wow I'm the one who got tired like seriously 2 Chapters in Hana[1] Day, anyways Keep supporting Chingus, Fighting, Mwah!😘