Chapter 23

Crystal's POV
"Hahahaha" TaeHyung Oppa laughed at Jimin's Joke, I was really happy since Bae was already here, I mean It's been 1 week and it feels like 1 year that he left me.

He Looked at meh, Whut.

"Urmm Guys Me and Crystal will go somewhere Is it Okay?" TaeHyung asked the Guys.

"Yes, Go ahead I mean You do have to Catch Up Right"
Kx said and sheepishly Nodded.

"Uhh Thanks You Guys" I said and TaeHyung grabbed my hand and we left the room.

"Bae, Where are we going?"
I asked.

"Somewhere........,Just here" He said as we stopped a bit far from Mia's Room (Ritziana is now Mia, Change name).

"I... I really wanna say something to you And I hope you accept this" TaeHyung talked but then trailed off.

MeanWhile

3rd person's POV
While TaeHyung and Crystal was outside Mia's Room The Guys in the inside was playing Truth Or Dare.

"Truth!" Jin said Fearless.

"Who.... Is Your Crush!" Jaimie Spoke in a fast way.

"Whut... I.. I'm.. Not... Telling You That" Jin who was red spoke and covered his face due to his tomato Face.

"Come On Hyung, Tell Us" Jimin beamed playfully which resulted to a smack in the head by Jin.

"N...... Fine"Jin Said.
Kx who was Nervous and somehow scared to death started paying more attention to what would Jin say.

"I.... Like...." Jin Trailed Off

"I Like Kx!"Jin finally answered, while Kx was absolutely Flustered by what he said and started fanning herself, She never believed in Love At First Sight but today, this was an Exception.
"Jin.........JinJa?" Kx asked stuttering.

"yea, is it Okay if I urmm date you?" Jin asked Kx who was sitting next to him and she immediately hugged him.

"Yes..... A million Yes!!!" Kx beamed happily.

"Okay, you two lovebirds stop okay" Jaimie said, since Jin was her Ex ofcourse she would be like this, but she already liked someone else.

"Jimin your really something and My Head can't seem to stop thinking about you" Jaimie said in her head and smiled.

"Soon Jaimie, isn't she pretty, I know I kinda liked Ana but, yea, does anyone believe in Love At First Sight *sighs*" Jimin thought to himself.

Oh Happy Day!!!!!

(Whut, Suga what you doin' here, your supposed to be exposed In the latest Update- Author-nim)

JungKook's POV
Mia was really happy, laughing and singing she seemed to have a good time, but what was weird was she was pale and she didn't know her finger that she cut was still bleeding......

.. .......

She stopped laughing and slowly blinked her eyes 10x She tried rubbing them but then her phone and notebook fell, I looked at the things falling before I looked back at her she was already lying down and with her eyes closed and her face that didn't show any emotion, did she somehow faint because of her cut, she did lose a lot of blood, but.......... What the Hell Jeon Jungkook, Save her you dumb butt. Right Pabo.

I carried her out and the Hyungs and Noona's didn't even notice meh. Whut Ever. I found Tae Hyung and Noona Crystal but Hyung was giving her something or what.

"Hyung!!!!" I yelled out and he stopped and hid that thing he was giving to Noona I guess.

Crystal's POV

"I really wanna say something to you and I hope you accept this" Tae Oppa trailed off.

"Would you be my Gir--"He was cut off and we saw Jungkook carrying Mia.

"Hyung!!!!!", JungKook yelled, way to go Kookie.

Mwahahahahahahaahahaha Cliffhanger and Yass this time it's a long one, oooh what do you think TaeTae Mah BaeBae will say, Stay Tuned for further
Updates!!!!

Yehet!!!

^ω^^ω^^ω^^ω^^ω^^ω^^ω^