Chapter 21 (Short Chapter)

[Edited]

Anonymous' POV
"Oppa will i ever get to see him, I mean Them again?"
I asked Oppa.

"Ne, Wae?" Oppa Replied.

"Nothing" I replied.

"You have to be sure you're not seen Na-" Oppa was cut off by Manager Unnie.

"Morning Unnie Luna!" I said smiling.

"Morning Reyes" She bullied me, again.

"I told you I don't like Jima Reyes okay, He's just my Friend" I exclaimed (I just made that up -AN)

"Okay, Okay, get dressed, Sehun is coming to pick you up, Then Luhan will lead you to your dorm, And you'll have a roomie named Mina Joo Young, Just call her Joo-young or Mina, its up to you of course, she works part time in a Café while she studies at SoNyuh Arts High"
Unnie Explained while none of that got inside my brain

"Got It Nana!?" Unnie Luna asked.

"N.... Ne. Ne, got that" I said nervously, I wasn't paying much attention to something I saw outside the window.

Was it really him.

It can't be.

I won't approve.

Not Yet.

Was I too late.

Heol.

"Nana, are you fine? earth to Nana!!!" I heard Oppa Chanyeol shout.

"Bwo?" I asked. What was he saying? I didn't keep up oops.

I stood up and went outside just to walk, I really didn't care hearing the others yell my name.
I'm too shocked to actually care that they're yelling my name.

I went out of the building and I walked straight to his house.

Well I guess its still the same, I mean he couldnt move away, Could he?