♡ 32. You Saved Me

Louis

*DISCLAIMER THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN REWRITTEN NOR HAS IT BEEN EDITED*

play the song please, it's perfect for this chapter. THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT STILL IS SAD.......

I was laying on the couch reading my book, and I see Zayn. "What are you doing here,"I said as I attempted to scramble off of the couch, why didn't I lock the fucking door, like Harry said.

"To hurt you, like Harry hurt me." He says, and he grabs me, forcefully taking off my clothes, every time I moved to try to get away, he smacked me.

Both of our clothes are off, and I'm just screaming for somebody, anybody to just save. Harry walks into the house as soon as Zayn slams into me, and I cry out in pain. That's when all hell broke loose.

The next thing I know is Zayn is pulled forcefully out of me, and I see Harry chocking Zayn. Where the fuck did he come from, where was he this whole time? Louis thought to his self.

"Why. Can't. You. Just. Leave. Us. ALONE!"Harry screamed, as he repeatedly slammed Zayn's face onto the glass coffee table. Zayn looked like he was half dead, and I knew I needed Harry to stop or else he was going to prison.

"Harry don't kill him." I whimper, trying to get closer to him, so he could calm down, but I was too scared, what if he accidentally hit me.

Harry looks at me. If looks could kill, I would have been dead, by the way, he looked at me."Why not, he pretty much just fucking raped you, Louis, what did you like it!?" Harry yelled at me, stopping his movement.

"No, I just don't want to lose you," I said running upstairs, he didn't say anything else to me, but I heard him call what I'm guessing is the police.

"I didn't want that to happen to me, I didn't tell him to do it to me," I yell to myself. " Look at me I'm so disgusting, and now Harry hates me.

How could I be so stupid, and let this happen? I should have locked the door like he said

You're so weak, It's all my fault that Harry is mad. I'm such a whore, why didn't I stop Zayn?

"Because I didn't want him to hurt my baby." Louis whimpered, as he fell down onto his knees

Thanks for reading.

💕😳

How did you guys feel about this chapter?