✧t w o✧

✧ t w o - c o i n c i d e n c e ✧

Thomas had lost hope in finding his soulmate, after his brother and the rest of his friends had found theirs

His brother, Stiles, had found his soulmate, Derek, at a coffee shop after he had spilled coffee all over his shirt.

His friend ,Minho, had found his soulmate ,Teresa, after he introduced them to each other. Talk about being a third wheel.

Now he was the only one left but no luck had come to Thomas. He had purposely been to every library, coffee shop, or mall in the whole town where people would often find each other but no luck.

So he decided to move in an apartment with his brother (and Derek of course) and Minho and Teresa lived right across the hall.

Which was fortunate because having his brother and Derek in an apartment usually ended up with them having sex in Stile's bedroom. And boy was his brother a screamer.

"Hey Thomas, are they done yet?" Teresa asked from the kitchen.

"Nope, this is before work sex so it usually takes an hour" He explained, he learned that the hard way as he had walked in on them many times.

"Ya know, you're gonna have to pay rent for that couch" Minho said.

"Hey! I introduced you two! That's enough payment"

"Tom, why don't you go out and explore maybe you'll meet them"

"Teresa, I have explored every inch of this city. I have touched everyone with half heart, not only did I disappoint myself but I disappointed them."

"Maybe that's your problem" Minho chimed in "Maybe your so paranoid that they might be here, you won't go out an travel"

"Whatever" Thomas stood up, walking towards the door "I'm gonna go for a walk"

Thomas closed the door after him, and pushed the elevator button.

Ding

He looked up and locked eyes with blonde boy. They stayed silent for a moment. Lost in their stare.

"Hey, um, I'm going up" The blonde spoke, Thomas noticed all the boxes cluttered in elevator along with the boy holding a box.

"It's okay, I'll go with you." Even though I'm supposed to go down.

Thomas walked into the tight space. He stood close to Newt but not close enough for skin on skin contact. The elevator doors closed, leaving them in an awkward silence.

"Usually, when a boy stands this close, they buy me dinner first" Newt joked.

"Oh, sorry" Thomas blushed backing up a bit.

"I'm Newt"

"Hi I'm Newt-wait no-I'm-I'm Thomas. You're Newt. I'm Thomas. Hi,Newt. It's me,Thomas. Okay I think we're clear on who I am"

"You're cute"

Thomas blushed enough to make his cheeks really hot. The doors soon opened, and Newt walked out.

"Send it back up when you're done?" Newt asked.

Thomas stared at him but then snapped out of it "No I-I'll help you" He grabbed a box which was held upside down, dropping everything that was in it. "Oh I hope that wasn't expensive" He backed up causing some boxes to drop. "You know I'll just-" He was cut off when the doors closed in.

Newt laughed but then felt a sharp pain on his side.

"What'd you do this time, love?"

____

I hoped you enjoyed! Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

-Sky