✧t h r e e✧

✧t h r e e - p o s s i b l e ✧

 "If I hear a whine, scream or moan, no more free drinks from the bar" Thomas yelled, closing the door behind him

"Don't worry" Stiles walked into the living room, putting a shirt on "Derek left twenty minutes ago"

"Dude!" Thomas yelled "Put pants on" He threw a pillow at his brother.

"Why?" Stiles smirked, shaking his hips.

"Gross!" Thomas shrieked.

"Whatever. Don't you have a shift at the bar?" Stiles asked, grabbing a pair of pants from the floor.

"Shit!" Thomas rushed out "If they ask I was never here!"

___

Newt decided to take a walk, of course watching his every step not wanting to trip and hurt his soulmate.

He then felt as if someone or something bumped into his side.

He rubbed it "Really babe?"

He continued to walk and stopped by a little bar, deciding to get something to eat.

He walked in and sat on a bar stool.

"Hey, what can I get ya?" Thomas asked, not noticing Newt.

"Oh hey Thomas" Newt greeted.

"Oh! Newt. Hey" Thomas's hip bumped against the table causing Newt to rub his, soothing the pain. "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, it must be my soulmate. They're a clumsy one" Newt shared.

"Oh really? Well mine rarely gets hurt which makes me feel bad since I'm clumsy" Thomas said obliviously.

"Hey, mind if try something?" Newt asked motioning towards Thomas's exposed arm.

"Uh, yeah sure" Thomas moved his arm towards Newt, the blonde reached for it. Skin on skin contact was only centimetres away.

"Hey Thomas! Take this to table five" Another waiter said.

Thomas pulled his arm away "Sorry, we can try it later of ya want" With that Thomas grabbed the tray and walked towards a table.

Newt wanted to try his theory, so he pinched his upper arm and saw Thomas rub himself in that exact same spot.

Could it be?
____

Newt walked into the lobby of the apartment building, he decided to grab his mail from the wall of mailboxes.

"Hey Tom" Newt looked over his shoulder and saw a boy who looked exactly like Thomas greet the brunette with slap on the back. Newt flinched as he felt the slap on his back.

"Don't do that Stiles! You could hurt them" Thomas scolded.

Newt smiled at Thomas's concern, he then felt an apologetic feeling spread through his body as Thomas lifted his wrist, rubbing the heart with his thumb, kissing it afterwards.

Newt's heart fluttered and a warm familiar feeling fluttered as well. He watched as Thomas smiled, walking into the elevator still rubbing the heart.

Newt looked at his right wrist, forgetting completely about the mail, and rubbed it, kissing it afterwards just like Thomas.

"I think I found you"
____
sorry is this too rushed? also chapters will be short because I don't want this story to be too short.
-Sky