Author's Note!

Hi! Welcome to a parody of Adopted by The Yogscast!

For the young and uninitiated, Adopted by The Yogscast is a very popular story stereotype on wattpad. And since I have nothing better to do with my life, I have decided to compress what I find a lot, and squish it into one book.

If you think this is going to be some typical story, you're in for a shock. Because I'm writing this for fun, and I will have fun writing this. (*insert determined Temmie face*) You'll see.

By the way, I will do my best to Engrishz to the best of my standards. And I'd like to add, I do not, I repeat, NOT, always write like that. It's something new that I'm experimenting with and practicing. I may drop it midway through the story if you guys don't like it.

I'm not from England or anywhere nearby, I'm not even from America. I'm from Singapore. Since I live in neither country of cold weather (mostly), so please tell me if I happen to use a word that you don't understand or don't have. For example, sweets. Drop a comment, and I'll either put a comment clarifying it or change the narration slightly to explain.

Lastly, please do not misunderstand and/or hate me if I happen to reference your book or the story line of your book. I'm doing this for good, clean fun. I do not hate anybody on wattpad, and even if I did, I would (probably) not resort to such low-leveled childishness.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

~Lark <3

PS: Votes and comments are greatly appreciated. And if you think your friend would like to read this, feel free to share it!

PPS: If you have any feedback, like the style of writing in the first chapter, for example, seems extremely annoying, please do tell me. It'll help both of us out!