16: Amnesia

Aphmau's P.O.V

I began to walk around a vivid white palace. I see a stand with a relic on it. I walk over and go to touch the relic, but before I can touch it, it absorbs into my body. I hear an angelic voice say, "Irene, your back." before I pass out.

I slowly open my eyes. I am in what I think is my bedroom. I can't seem to remember anything. I see a doctor in the room making a phone call. When he sees me up he tells the person on the phone and hangs up.  I ask him, "What is my name?"

"Your name? You don't remember your name?" he asked startled.

"Yes and why are you here exactly?" I continued to ask.

"You are Aphmau. I am here because you have been in a coma for 2 weeks and now you have amnesia. Does your name bring back  any memories?" he questioned

"Yes." I replied. My name is Aphmau. I have three adopted children: Levin, Malachi, and Lilith. I am in love with Aaron. Laurence is my guard who ran away. I went to go find Laurence a month ago. I am being held capture against my will by Laurence. Laurence wants me to marry him and be his queen. I want to marry Aaron and be with him.

"Very good. I will leave you to your thoughts." the doctor said.

The one thing I can't remember is who is who. I have all their faces and names in my head, but not a clue what name goes with which person.

Laurence's P.O.V

ONE WEEK AGO

Aphmau has been out for a week. I believe now would be the perfect time to attack Phoenix Drop.  I could use the guilt of Aphmau not waking up on Aaron and he might surrender and come with me. This is perfect.

Authors Note

Hey Guys, The School year is coming up and I will try to post but I can not guarantee post every week.  I am an athlete and an advanced student. I will try to post but please don't get mad at me for not posting.  I hope you understand.