13: Senses

Aaron's P.O.V

It has been almost two weeks. TWO WEEKS!!!! Aph just went to find Laurence.  She should have been back by now. I am getting really worried about her. I have this weird sense that she is in danger or in trouble.  I need to go get Lilith, Levin, and Malachi.  I start walk to Zoey's and the air feels strange.  It feels almost like when my... village... was ... killed.  I run to  Zoey's grab the kids and run back.  I lock the house and start to contemplate what might be happening.  Then I get a shock of pain and see a vision.

Aphmau is standing on the railing of a balcony on a castle.  She is looking down. Tears are falling down her face. She looks to the sky. "Irene, give me a sign that this is wrong, that I shouldn't jump." she says.  "NO" I yell while still seeing the vision.                                                                                                                                    She looks behind her and says "A-A-Aaron.... Is this my sign? Aaron if you can here me Laurence is coming to attack you. Be safe. He plans on killing everyone. Please be safe. Protect my children. I love you!" She steps of the railing. 

The vision ends. Aph was going to kill herself for us. Laurence is going to attack and kill everyone. That was the strange feeling in the air.

"Where mama" Levin asked me.*There was no time skip from the Irene dimension so they are still little. 

"Yea! What did you do with mommy," Malachi exclaimed.

"Well, your mom went on an adventure." I told them. How am I supposed to tell them their mom went to find Laurence, but Laurence is evil, captured her, and now is coming to kill all of us!

"Laurence" Lilith yelled. Thanks Lilith you are such a help. (sarcastic thought)

"Isn't Laurence missing" Levin asked.

"Yea, Aphmau went to find him." I said dancing around the part that he is evil.

"Will mommy be back soon?" Malachi asked. 

"I don't know, but I'm sure it will be soon." I responded.  

"Ok," Levin and Malachi replied.

I am sure she will be back soon. I mean she is aphmau. Laurence won't hold her in for long.

I hope...

Author's Note

Hey guys, I will be going on vacation from Sunday to Sunday. So I don't know if I will have time to update. I am so sorry about the inconvenience. The next chapters will be getting deeper and deeper into the story. I have plans for all the upcoming chapters and this book will not end soon.  I love all of my fans but here Is a quick shout out to some of the ones who have been really supporting me.

  BeccaSlays

Aarmaulover2005 

GabbleGoose

If I missed anyone. I so so so sorry.  Author OUT!:) ;)