Chapter 2 ~ The Break Up...~

The next morning I woke up happier then usual. I got up, got dressed, did my makeup and hair, and I even ate breakfast, which is unusual for me because I hate eating breakfast. I got into my car and drove to Steph's house. I honked and she came out of her house yelling at her younger sister at the top of her lungs.

"BECAUSE ITS MY SHIRT YOU FAT ASS!" she yelled when I got out of the car.

"WELL TOO BAD CAUSE IM WEARING IT, BITCH!" Jaclyn yelled back.

"Steph come on lets go, she's not worth it." I said trying to make them stop fighting.

"NO SHE NEEDS TO STOP TOUCHING MY SHIT! ITS NOT LIKE SHE CAN FIT IN THEM ANYWAY!"

"HA HA, REAL FUNNY COMING FROM THE PERSON WITH NO FRIENDS!"

"UMM. DO YOU NOT SEE HAZEL STANDING RIGHT THERE?!?! YOU DUMB BLONDE BITCH!"

"Okay seriously Steph, now you're starting to bring me into this, lets just go before we're late."

"Whatever, lets go. I'll deal with IT later." Steph said making sure Jaclyn heard the 'IT' part.

"Bitch, you better run!" Jaclyn said right before Steph was to my car and she turned around ran to Jaclyn and punched her.

"WHAT WAS THAT BITCH?!" Steph yelled and I ran back to her, grabbed her and basically carried her to my car making sure she wouldn't go back to Jaclyn for another punch.

When we were in my car I couldn't help but laugh. No one really liked her so it was funny to see Steph punch her own sister.

"Are you okay?" I asked when we were almost to the school.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine... why?"

"Oh, just wondering since you just punched you own sister!" I said with a expression on my face 'like a kid in the candy store' how Steph put it, even though I was really that excited.

"Oh... yeah.. that... THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!" She yelled with excitement.

"Yeah it was!" I said as we pulled into the school's parking lot.

"Ooh there's Jaakkee!" Steph said pointing to him, making me blush.

Even though we have been dating for a while, I still blush whenever I see him or hear his name or something like that.

"SHUT UP!" I said kinda playfully trying to stop blushing.

"Hahhahahaha you know you loooooove him!"

"Maybe..." I said blushing harder and looking down cause we were already parked.

"Aww! that's so cute!" She said getting out of the car.

"Yeah, yeah shut up." I said getting out as well.

"Hahaha I love messing with you!"

"Yeah I know!"

"Hey peoples!" Jackson said walking towards us.

"Stop saying that, it's not catching on." I said walking by him and walking toward Jake.

"Hey baby,what up?" He said when I got to him.

"Hey. Nothing you?"

"Just talking to my friends. Hey, can we talk real quick?"

"Yeah sure." I said following him to his car away from our friends. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... well... umm.. I think... I think we should break up.. I'm sorry I just don't think its working out that well between us... I'm sorry I hope we can still be friends.." 

"Umm.. yeah.. sure.. friends is fine.. I guess. bye" I said and walked away without looking back. I could feel the tears starting to well up in my eyes but I just pushed the away and went over to my four best friends, Tammy, Jaci, Jackson, and Steph.