Chapter 2- Good Morning

Jades POV-

"JADE, DAKOTA, WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!" I heard my dad yell for the third time this morning. I groaned "Five more minutes." I yelled back. "You said that 30 minutes ago. You're lucky that I wake you up at 5 instead of 6." he yelled. He was right. "Uuuuh. Fine." I yelled. I stayed in bed for another minute intill my older brother, Dakota, came in. He jumped on my bed and yelled "Jade get up." I got up and hit him with a pillow. "Get out." I said. He got off of my bed and hit me with a pillow "Get up or we are gonna be late." "And I care why?" "Because Mr.Crumb is an ass." I groaned and got up. He walked out and shut the door. I slowly felt my way towards my closet. My eyes then adjusted to the light. I grabbed my outfit (pic above) and changed into it. Then I did my make-up and hair and grabbed my phone. I went downstairs. I grabbed 2 cans of peace tea. I then hugged my dad and kissed him on the cheek. "Love you dad." "Love you too my little rebel." he said, kissing me on the head. I then grabbed my backpack and went outside and hopped on my car. I waved at my dad and blew him a kiss. You're probably wondering where my mom is. Well she cheated on my dad was out of town before I was born and had another kid. He didn't find out intill I was 1 and my brother was 2 and left us for the other dude. Dakota isn't my biological brother. He was adopted. Dakota got in the passenger seat with a monster, handing me one. "Nah thats alright. I have a peace tea. I brought you one but it looks like you have a monster." "Just drink it now and we can use the peace teas for lunch." he said. Luckily I didnt open the peace tea yet. "Ok." I said grabbing the can and we went to school.

Alexandrias POV-

I got up because of my younger brother yelling "ALEXANDRIA WAKE UP!" "GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I screamed at him and he got out. I got up and got dressed. Then I did my hair and make-up. Afterwards I went downstairs, grabbed my backpack and my Ipod, and me and my little brother got in my car. My parents were asleep so I left them a note. I parked the car in front of my little brothers school and we got out and walked to the office. "Hi. How may I help you?" a girl asked. "I'm here to drop my little brother, Jonathon Willows, off." I said. "Just leave him in here. We'll take him to his class." she said. "Ok. Jonathon you be good. I don't want you getting in trouble especially on the first day. Ok? Mom and dad will pick you up after school. I love you." I said hugging him. "Love you too sis." he said back. I walked backed outside and got in my car and drove to school. This was gonna be fun.

Victorias POV-

I woke up to my older sister screaming at me to get up. Then she walked away I got up and got dressed. Afterwards I did my hair and make-up. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and grabbed an apple. I gave my mom a hug and left for school in my car.