Chapter 7 Soulmates

Chapter 7: Soulmates

Rachel POV

I woke up to the big man holding me and his warmth overtaking me. I forgot how much I loved waking up next to Finn. Its times like this that make me the happiest girl ever. I knew that this time around our relationship would work, I knew that Finn was it for me he was my better half and he was the ONE. When I'm with him I feel like I never want to love another man. And I really hoped that he felt the same way about me. I saw him look at me but I didn't say anything I was deep in thought. I ws took out of my thought by the sound of his words "Rach, what are you thinking about, I can tell its something serious?" Finn said looking at me ready to listen. That's what I loed most about him. He listened to me.

"I was just thinking about how sure I am that I couldn't love anyone more than I love you and that I know things are going to work out with us and that no matter what happens your all that I want!" I said speaking softly to him "Im just not sure if that's how you feel about me?"

"Rach, I feel more than that. The day I meet you I knew you weren't just another girl, I know that one day Rachel Barbra Berry I will marry you, and I will be a father to OUR kids, and I will attened every broadway show you have!" Finn said holding my hands "Your it for me. And your not leaving me ever again!"

I could feel the tears dripping down my face and I could see he was crying too. This was Love, I loved him so much I would give up my career not go on Broadway. Just to be with him. Last year I might have said My career was my TRUE love but I was wrong Finn is my True love and I would give it all up for him.

"I love you more than the world can tell you, Literally if everyone in the world told you I loved you I would love you more than that!" Finn said

"I love you that much to Finn." I said whispering in his ear "I wish I could just stay here all day and be with you"

"Why cant you?" Finn said

"Because don't you think our friends are going to want to hangout with us?" I said looking at him

"There all going canoeing, we went yesterday and Quinn and Puck probably wont bother us" , just on that note they walked in

"Hey Sleepy heads get up we have a whole day planned for us while there canoeing!" Quinn said puck behind her

Then Finn sneezed and coughted

"Hey baby are you okay?" I asked concerned

"No rach, just like I said this morning I feel really lite heaeded and sick!" Finn said winking at me

"Ohhh. Yeah I remember, Quinn, Puck why don't you to go out and ill stay here and take care of Finn.!" I said pushing them down the stairs and out the front door. Everyone else had left and no one was going to be back until 7 oclock. It was only 1130.!

"Alright" Quinn said "Hope you feel better Finn" She yelled up the staris

"Mhmm, Ill take good care of my sick boy!" Rachel said walking back up the stairs

"Hey that was a good idea!" I said "I know now we have the whole day to ourselves and even better the whold house! So we can even just walk around the house screaming in our underwear if we wanted to." Finn said

"Of course that would be what you wanted to do!" I said cuddling in his arms in only my bra and underwear.

"How could I not, when I have the most beautiful girl on the planet?" He said pushing me on top of him.

Just before I was about to say something he took his feet and was holding me in the air by putting his feet on my chest and pushing me up. It was so fun and I was lauging so hard.

"Finn! Put me down or ill throw up on you!" I said

"Why we haven't even eaten yet, WAIT are you preganat. Oh no morning sickness that's a sign of pregnancies! Wait we didn't even do it yet, oh no Rachel is that why you were saying all that love crap this morning did you cheat on me!"

"NO FINN! I was just laughing so hard! I cant belevie you would think I cheated on you! I guess since we never talked about what happened last year you think I would ruin our relationship AGAIN and cheat!" I said getting off the bed putting on clothes and running downstairs out the back door to sit on the bench and cry.

I cant belevie that after all this time he would think I would cheat on him. I was stupid and 16 I wasn't thinking I was pissed he lied to me about Santana and Puck was there.i heard him shut the back door but I really wasn't ready to talk!

"Rach im sorry.." Finn said before I cut him off

"Finn im not mad, im disappointed in both of us, I really need about 30 minutes to cool off unless you want me to blowup on you. Just go inside lay down or watch t.v. but ill tell you when im ready to talk!" I said not looking at him

I really wasn't "MAD" I just was upset that he would think I would hurt him again.

Finn POV

Ugh. Even I knew that I screwed up. I shouldn't have said anything about cheating. I know Rachel wouldn't cheat on me, but you know me stupid Finn saying the wrong things. I respected that she needed time to think, so did I! What was I going to say to her? I had been sitting there for what felt like hours but it had only been about 40 minutes. I had cooled off and taken a shower, and I was just sitting on the bed waiting for Rachel to come back in to talk to me. Then I heard the door shut and the cute little noise that the palms of rachels feet sounded like when they hit the bottom of the hardwood floor. Even if she was mad at me I couldn't get over how cute she was. God I just love her so much.

"What are you smiling about?" She said not sounding mad anymore

"I was just thinking about how much I loved you, and the cute noise your feet make when you wake on the floor without shoes on." Finn said looking up at her with a crooked smile

Back to Rachel POV

This is what I hated most about Finn, he made me Love him so much even when I hate him so much. How could I even get angry with the most perfect person on this planet? I got on the bed sitting criss cross infront of him taking his hands.

"Finn i..." He cut me off

"No Rach, ill talk. I know you wouldn't cheat on me because I know you love me, its just I don't want anything to happen between us because losing you was the worst thing I have ever lost and I've lost a lot like my own dad, and a baby I thought was mine. But you trufuly were the hardest to leave. I don't want anything to happen to you. I trust you so much I could leave you in a room with a bunch of hot Europeans and I would trust you. I know we both made mistakes last year but were almost 18 and were becoming adults. What happened in the past only helped us to realize that that kiss with puck or having sex with Santana only lost us each other."

I was sitting there crying as he pulled me into a hug. "Finn its true, if I was in a room of a bunch of hot guys I wouldn't even look at them. I love you more than anything in my life."

We sat there kissing and making up but I knew in my heart that this fight was good for us. We were both always wanting to talk about it. And I knew it would come out soon enough.

"Finn can we go somewhere maybe just on a drive I want to go to the park and just kiss outside get out of this stupid house!" Rachel pleaded.

"Of course baby, well take Kurt's car and well bring a picnic!" Finn said putting on clothes and Rachel was doing her makeup when Finn stopped her

"Finn give me that back!" I said chasing after him for my eye liner

"No, you look more gorgeous now than ever, I don't want you to have ANY makeup on. Do you know how pretty you look with nothing on. Words can't describe it" Finn said giving my eye liner back

"Finn Hudson, when did you learn to say everything so right?" I said blushing

"when I met you, because all the things I had to say were easy to say because there all true!" Finn said looking at me and hugging me so tightly

"Finn lets go before I get lost in your lips and never leave the house!" I say walking to the car

It was so weird to be in the car with Finn not right next to me. In his truck I could sit basically so close I was on top of him. But in this car it was actually 2 different seats!

"It feels so weird to not be right next to you all warm!" I say smiling at him thinking about what I said was cheesy

"I know I love how you get so close to me, when I was dating Quinn she would sit on the other side of the car nowhere near me, it was extremely awkward and weird" He said looking at me

"That's because were soul mates and no matter what we did it could never be awkward." I said leaning over and kissing his check.

"You really think were soulmates!" Finn said "I do to but I didn't want to say it out loud!"

"I know were soul mates Finn I just know"