Chapter 29

:}

"Don't go in there!"

"Wait, shut up!"

"Hey, asshole, I told you not to go in there!"

"Why should I follow you? And don't call me an asshole, you elephant dung."

"What did you just call me??"

"Both of you! Be quiet! Do you want to get killed!?"

"Ugh, he's going the wrong way!"

"Fuck you, man. I'm just trying to follow what my primal instincts are telling me to do--"

"What are you? A dog?"

"Oh-Ho, if I'm a dog, you must be a goat!"

"How the fuck does a goat relate to such a handsome asshole as I, mother..fucker?"

"You did not just--"

I whacked them both on top of their heads, feeling a vein snap. They were being annoying, stupid and useless idiots.

"Shut up, you two. You guys are useless as shit. If you can't even find a way to sneak in quietly, you guys might as well just stay here and let me do all the work."

"What, no. I'm going to stay with you, sis," Jordan said, running towards my side.

"Yeah, me too."

"Then what I need both of you to do is: to just shut the fuck up and cover me."

I didn't know whether Jordan and Brennan wanted to make me piss in irritation or die laughing with humiliation and embarrassment, but a black piece of cloth was suddenly thrown over my head, and I froze in my steps.

"There, I knew a cloak would come in handy. The cloak'll let her blend into the shadows; enhances the ability to camouflage."

"Jaesus Christ, dude she looks the same, what's the use?"

"Well, you got any better idea, dumbass?"

"Tch'yeah. I suggest that we follow and shield her.."

I averted my eyes to Brennan. Finally someone who was logical enough to understand my very basic pleas of-

"With my N-STRIKE MAVERICK!"

The fucking idiots.

"Holy shit, dude, where did that come from?" my brother asked, eyes wide with amazement as he stared at the ambitiously blue nerf gun that appeared out of nowhere. Actually, if I hadn't been really tired of their constant pathetic shit, I would have asked the same question.

I stared at the two idiots, with these two thoughts circulating around my brain: "How?" and "Why?"

They were seriously going to make me combust due to my high level of stress-- any second now. And if I did, I would make sure I spilled my guts all over them and shower them with my blood, and haunt them for the rest of their pathetic little lives.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was written in my gravestone that my cause of death was a 'heart attack due to intolerance for idiots'. Really, but that'd be just tragic, so.. No, thank you.

"Jordan, Brennan, can you both just-" I sighed, pulling the black cloak over my head and snatched the Nerf gun out of the younger boy's hands, "shut up, and stay put?"

-----------------

"Hey, you, old guy with the huge scar!" I hissed, trying to call out the man who guarded me, trying to get him to pay attention, although I've been failing miserably for the past 2 hours because he all but noticed me.