Chapter 6

Chapter 6.

I crawled out of the place that I tripped on, and I got a lot of weird looks.

So what!? I know this ain't attractive but my foot hurt! I think I twisted my ankle...

Okay.. Maybe I didn't.. It was just more easier to crawl than walk.

I tried to find Daniel and saw him talking with... That b*[%!{£€utiful girl called Brittany.

She was wearing this oh so tight blue dress. It was extremely.. Short. And.. No offence, it made her boobs bigger than her head. Hah! Take that, b*!#($@$utiful girl! She then removed his square glasses.. Seductively.. Yuuuuhk.

I waved to Daniel and he noticed me. He then smirked and turned her around, making her behind face me, well, not literally, I was like, 5 meters away. He took a drink from a waiter who was passing by and smirked at the b*?!%+utiful girl.

He then suddenly gave her booty a big squeeze.

I immediately covered my eyes.

I then mouthed angrily, "It's not the time to be intimate with the hippo, Daniel!"

He gave me a 'whaaat?' look and my mouth dropped when Brittany kissed him, ferociously and wetly.. Ewwww!

I turned around and marched towards somewhere, and accidentally bumped on another person this time.

"Woah! Hey there, Heather!" Lawrence held onto my waist.

"Hey Lawrence," I smiled and took his hand off my waist.

Now that I look at him closely, he looks.. Way more handsome.

He had a firm body , blue (sexy) eyes, brown straight hair that made him look extra sexy, and.. DIMPLES!

I loved guys with dimples!

He looked behind me and asked, "Where's Daniel?"

"Talking with his GF," I said smugly.

He raised a brow. 

"I thought you were his girlfriend?"

I snorted. 

"We have a 'complicated' relationship."

He nodded.

"Where do you get the goods?" I asked, touching my monster stomach.

It growled loudly.

Woaaah, there boy.

"Goods?" Lawrence asked, eyes narrowed.

"Yeah, goods, you know, foody, meal, served for breakfast lunch and dinner?"

Lawrence smiled. 

"You're weird," he said as he dragged me towards a small table.

"Is that supposed to be a-"

"It's a compliment," he winked at me.

I blushed. 

"Just stay here, I'm going to get you some food, alright?" he instructed.

"Uh-huh, sure."

I watched him as he left. He looks so cool...

My attention was suddenly averted to a man with a scar on his brow as he walked past my table.