Chapter 6

Hiya,see I'm back!

Eh?Nani?You thought I was dead?!

Guys I'm not dead.

I-I'm not dead.

G-Guys I'm not deaaa-

Author-San.EXE has stopped working.

If you have seen this other times please follow instructions:

Take away tablet

Delete YouTube 

Stop her from watching the following:

Markiplier 

Dashiegames

Game Theory 

Film Theory

Anime America 

Blastphamoushd 

WatchGirlsPlay

FineBros

Jacksepticeye

If you still see this problem take away all video games as well.Stop her from staring at her three Senpais:Marth-Senpai (Fire Emblem),Sebastian-Senpai (Black Butler),and Robin-Senpai (Fire Emblem)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now class...Shall we begin?" Multiple versions of Korosensei stood in front of the class,each wearing a different headband.

"Begin what?"

"The time has come for midterms!And that's why I've set aside this period...for my special supersonic exam cram class!My afterimage can work with you one-on-one to provide individually targeted revision for your worst subjects."

"This is just dumb.He even switches his headband for each subject." Terasaka grumbled,until Korosensei came in front of him."Hey!Why do I get a Naruto one?!"

"(Y/n)-san?" Korosensei appeared in front of (Y/n)

"Haaaaaiii!" (Y/n) muttered lazily

"Which subject do you need help on?"

"Eh,shouldn't you know?" (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at him.

"Nya!I-I mean of course I know!I was just asking wh-"

"I was just messing with you!" (Y/n) chuckled 

"O-Of course.Sooo,uh,you need help in?"

"I guess I could brush up on my social studies.I was never good at that." (Sorry if you're good at that it's just for the story!)

"Gla-" 

"Eh?!" (Y/n) cried as Korosensei's face was dented in.

"No sneak assassination,if you please,Karma-kun!Dodging interferes with my ability to maintain steady images!"

"Karma-kun,you really are an idiot." (Y/n) sighed 

"I could say the same about you,(Y-/-n)-ch-an~" Karma sang

"Shut it!"

'With this dramatic increase in capabilities...He must be gearing up to destroy the Earth next year.No matter how you slice it,he's a real headache to have as a target.But with exams looming...we're glad to have him as a teacher.'