Chapter 2

I'm sorry I haven't updated I'm just a very busy person (that's a lie) and I have a life (that's also a lie).Okay I was just lazy (that's true)

Soooo....has anyone seen the episode 24 season 2 of Assassination Classroom yet.If so did anyone cry?Of course,I didn't c-cause I-I'm...a b-bi-ig *voice cracks* st-stro-ong p-pers-s-son.......*starts sobbing in Tamaki's emo corner*

OKAY YES,YES I DID CRY!!I MEAN COME ON IT WAS TOO SAD!!!AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS CRYING AND THE EMOTIONS WERE TOO STRONG AND I KINDA JUST BROKE DOWN!!!!

*calms down*

Okay I'm okay now *wipes tears away* 

So without further ado *flails arms as if I'm tuning while turning head to side* LET'S DO THIS SHIT!!!

Satan:Nobody's gonna listen to you,you baby ass bitch!

Me:FUCK YOU SATAN,THAT EPISODE WAS SAD!!!

(If you get where that reference is from then I'll love you forever!So you do you and I'll do me and we won't do each other...probably)

(So many YouTube references!) Top of the mornin to yo-no okay!One more please!Hello internet!Welcome to Anime Theory the show where-okay I'm done now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in the mountains of Class 3-E at Kunugigaoka Junior High was a strange yellow octupus sitting in a chair while holding a drink and a newspaper in his hand.

Now this octupus-no ah I believe they called him Korosensei was reading about the destruction of the moon he caused.

"Hmm.The moon's all they're talking about in America too.Slow news day,I guess.It's a shame."

Behind a tree a determined Sugino prepared for an assassination attempt.

'He makes a point of relaxing behind the school everyday before homeroom after visiting Hawaii at Mach 20 to pick up a drink and an English newspaper.'

"Just as reported.Thanks,Nagisa."

"Sure.Good luck,Sugino."

"Eh,not to bring you hopes down or anything,but you think this will work?"

"Maybe,(Y/n)"

"Hmm,okay.Good luck!"

"You got it.That ten billion yen is mine!"

Sugino raised his leg throwing the ball at the unsuspecting Korosensei.

'We are killers.And our target...is our teacher'

"Ohayo gozaimasu!"

Korosensei appeared behind the three.

"Now,show me your best greeting!No mumbling,you hear?"

A shocked Sugino looked between the chair where Korosensei was previously sitting and to where he was standing in front of the three.

"O-ohayo gozaimasu,Korosensei."

"So you embedded those anti-sensei pellets into a baseball?A fine idea.Much quieter than an airgun,for sure.However...The ball flew so slowly that I got bored waiting for it to arrive,and touching the pellets directly would've been bad for my health.So in the end,I popped over to the equipment shed to grab a glove."

Both Nagisa and (Y/n) held deadpanned expressions as Sugino held a shocked one.

"I do hope you can kill me-before graduation,that is." Korosensei walked away the green stripes on his face disappearing,"Now then,time for homeroom."