Happy Birthday To Moi~!

"Hey guys it's (Y/n) here and we're going to throw Author-San,oh sorry Darlene-Chan a surprise birthday party!Yay!Oh but don't tell anyone!"

(Y/n) smiled before grabbing her clipboard and tapping her pen against it.

"Kayano,Sebastian!Do you have the cake done?" (Y/n) yelled out as she turned to look at her fellow classmate and the demon butler that Darlene called one of her Senpais.

"Yup!"

"Of course.If I couldn't handle making a simple cake for Darlene,then what kind of butler would I be?" Sebastian sent that charming smirk that could make Author-San trembling everytime she saw it.

"....Right,um Isogai,Yato!Did you invite all of Darlene-Chan's favorite anime and video game people?And you better have not forgotten to invite her 3 video game Senpais!"

"Yup,Robin the tactician of Ylisse,Marth Lowell the Hero-King of Altea,and Yashiro Tsurugi the idol and Mirage Master of Navarre are in the main hall!"

"Good!This is going to be perfect!"

Time Skip brought to you by Sebastian's bootyful face~

Author-San sighed in exhaustion as she trudged her way home.She was tired after the long day at school.She had to do a test for her bitchy science teacher and on her birthday nonetheless!And not to mention that her parents didn't even give her a heads up that they weren't going to pick her up from school so she had to walk there which was 4 blocks away!

Once she arrived to the white gate that surrounded her home she realized that she left her keys and she groaned in annoyance.

"Some birthday this is." Author-San grumbled as she threw her backpack and anime binder over the gate,flinching when her precious binder fell onto the hard floor with a loud thud.She whispered a small sorry to her binder,after all she did practically hug it everywhere she went so her friends called it her baby.

She took off her grey flannel and wrapped it around her white and black panda shirt that quite literally said:I Hate Mondays.She took the headphones off of her ears and kept them by her neck.

She tightened the laces on her black boots and jumped up,grabbing onto the white bar of the fence and hoisting herself over.She landed on her feet and grabbed her Black Butler backpack while also grabbing her binder and rubbing on the spot where it had landed.

Author-San went through the back where she knew it was always open.Once she slid the white door closed and walked to her room she set her backpack and binder onto the floor.After that,she finally realized that no one was home.

"I'm a fucking idiot for not noticing sooner." She mumbled to herself 

She let out a sigh until a hand grabbed her from behind while covering her mouth as well.She struggled until she was hit on the head and fell onto the floor.

"What the hell Karma!"

Author-San looked up through her blurry vision to see a Red and (H/c) figures before she passed out.

"Look at what you did!" (Y/n) yelled

"What?You told me to calm her down and what better way to do it,than to make her fall asleep?" Karma smirked in amusement at (Y/n)'s shocked face.

"Yeah,I said to calm her down!Not bash her fucking head in with her own binder that has you on it!" (Y/n) screeched as she grabbed the binder out of Karma's hand and set it down gently.

"Hey,at least now it'll be easier to take her to the hall" 

"Yeah,yeah just help me get her out of here before the cops show up."